4.3 5 0 85 85 This oil-absorbing, shine control face stick is no exception with its shine-stopping super powers and pore-blurring effects. Its convenient travel size and one-shade-fits-all tone means it works on any shine-prone skin tone, anytime.

11/15/2018
Immediately after applying this product, I noticed a temporary reduction in the amount of shine and glare on my faxe. However, it did leave a gritty feel on my face.
11/15/2018
The Anti-Shine stick did not work for. I did not see any difference within my skin. My skin is naturally oily and every time I washed my face (day and night) I would put the Anti-shine stick on. In the mornings and evening my face looked like it always does. It could just be my skin combination but I wouldn’t buy this product.
11/15/2018
I really didn't understand how to incorporate this product into my daily routine. I'm not a oily person. My skin is more dry. So my verdict is out until I watch other reviews about this product.
11/15/2018
Although the C&C by Clean & Clear No Glow Anti-Shine Stick did minimize pores, it did not mattify my skin for the duration that it said and actually made it slightly more oily with my matte makeup.
11/15/2018
I’ve used the stick a couple of times now, both without makeup and with makeup on. I do not see a difference for either way that I used it. I wouldn’t really recommend to other people just because of that.
11/15/2018
I really loved this stick because it helped my skin not be oily when I wore make up and even without wearing make up so that was extremely good for me because sometimes I like to not wear make up and also not look greasy so I advise for anyone with greasy skin or oily skin to get this product ASAP
11/15/2018
I liked this product I used it and I could definitely see a difference in the shine on my face
11/15/2018
My overall review about this product is it was amazing. I tend to have a very oily face and this stuff really helped me
11/15/2018
It goes on easily and works very well. I was really impressed with how well it worked. My face had no shine
11/14/2018
I used the product daily for one week before reviewing it, and I'm so thoroughly disappointed. It made absolutely no difference on my face, EXCEPT to make me break out in all the areas I applied it.
11/14/2018
I loved this product ! The shine literally swiped away instantly !!!
11/14/2018
I feel that C&C by Clean & Clear does what it says its going to do. I love how it instantly takes that greasy annoying shine off of my face. Being that I always have to keep my hair oiled up I always have shine spots on my face which is very annoying but with this product I can get rid of the shine quick and easy. Even on the go. I just dont like the smell of it.
11/14/2018
Home tester club sent me an amazing free sample to try at home. The C&C by CLEAN&CLEAR Glow Anti-Shine Stick, and I loved it. To be honest I have a huge problem with or with out make up and it’s having a shiny forehead. It just doesn’t look nice. I tried it without make up and I saw a difference, I totally see myself incorporating the Anti-Shine Stick to my regular get ready routine. I recommend it for people who have a problem like me. Thanks Home tester club!
11/14/2018
I used this product under my makeup every single day and I’m in love with it. My skin is super oily and while using it I was able to get through the whole day without having a oily look on my face. The stick is super easy and fun to use and it’s practical! Loved it
11/14/2018
I liked the results I got from using the C&C No Glow Anit-Shine Stick but I wouldnt purchase it since it doesn't have the ingredients I would prefer.