4.3 5 0 85 85 This oil-absorbing, shine control face stick is no exception with its shine-stopping super powers and pore-blurring effects. Its convenient travel size and one-shade-fits-all tone means it works on any shine-prone skin tone, anytime.

11/13/2018
I have oily skin, and it always seems to show up at the worst times. This helped my skin SO much. I put it on before my makeup, or just use it without and it keeps my skin soft and not too dry through out the day.
11/13/2018
What I liked about this product was I helped reduced the shine I usually have on my cheeks and it works perfectly under makeup
11/13/2018
It was a great product that was super easy too use. It came super fast and was really easy too apply. Its something that wont take much time or effort too use since its very neat and fast and it can be quickly put on even if in a hurry Would really recommend it espeically too people who appreicte products that are super convient
11/13/2018
Although I enjoyed testing the C&C No Glow Anti-Shine Stick, it is probably not something that I will purchase in the future mainly because it is a minor product that I don't see myself using. It was convenient when I wasn't wearing any makeup that day and just wanted to spot treat some shiny parts on my face, but I didn't see the use in it when I had put concealer or foundation over it. I liked to ease of use and the packaging was very nice, just not something I personally need to purchase.
11/12/2018
I think this product would be great for someone who struggles with oil issues. I personally would have loved this when I was younger. It didn’t leave an odor and I wasn’t sensitive to the product at all. I have pretty sensitive skin so I was really happy about that. I would recommend to anyone struggling with oil issues as a base under makeup.
11/12/2018
I used the C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR No Glow Anti-Shine Stick twice. The first time under my makeup. The second time, just as a no glow day. It does work, but it isn’t my go to because it didn’t last me 24 hours (oily skin especially in the T zone) and sticks tend to hold on to germs. Which is a huge factor for me as I’m also prone to acne outbreaks. Overall when used, it does stop shine and it lasted me a bit over 4-6 hours. Everyone is different though.
11/12/2018
I really liked this product. It made my skin have a noticeable difference right away. Felt so clean and even my bumps were shrinking . I love it . So easy to use as it is a stick . Defiantly will be purchasing more.
11/11/2018
When I received the C&C by Clean & Clear No Glow Anti-Shine Stick, I was skeptical. However, when I began using it, I immediately noticed a difference. My forehead usually gets shiny, but with this, it did not at all! It is like deodorant for all of my shiny/oily spots. It's absolutely amazing, and such a life saver!
11/11/2018
It made a very noticeable difference when I was wearing it, especially if my face was sweaty after a workout, it would completely remove the shine afterward. Feels nice and matte too.
11/10/2018
Love it. I've never really paid attention to how oily my face looks but after using the stick I can see a huge difference. I love the stick form makes it easier to apply. It also feels like nothings there. Even though it's a thick product when applied you don't even feel it. This means it would be great under makeup cause it won't be an extra heavy layer like most things.
11/10/2018
This product worked great! I love the way it makes my skin look. My skin doesn’t look or feel as oily as it normally does. I love it
11/10/2018
C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR No Glow Anti-Shine Stick was simple to use, cute and compact. Really made a no shine difference.
11/10/2018
I really like the "velvety" feel of this CC no shine stick!
11/10/2018
This product made a big difference! I noticeably had less shine after using the Anti-Shine Stick. It felt nice on my skin and left no weird residue behind. Great product!
11/10/2018
When usung my free sample of C&C CLEAN & CLEAR No Glow Anti-shine stick I immediately noticed a difference in my skin. My skin was no longer oily! Its rare I find a product that works this well