4.3 5 0 87 87 This oil-absorbing, shine control face stick is no exception with its shine-stopping super powers and pore-blurring effects. Its convenient travel size and one-shade-fits-all tone means it works on any shine-prone skin tone, anytime.
C&C by Clean & Clear No Glow Anti-Shine Stick

08/11/2018
This product is great, I am thrilled I had the chance to test it out! I have oily skin some days and dry the next, but every time I use this product my skin looks amazing and completely matte. The one thing I will say is that it does clog the pores a bit, but not a problem if you have a good skin care routine. Thank you clean & clear! I can’t wait to try this out in the summer.
08/11/2018
Works With All Shades Of Skin ! Great product ! Instant difference.
08/11/2018
I like this as a primer before makeup to remove excess oil and i find that it helps cover my pores. However, i am not typically excessively oily and there are other primers that I prefer over this.
08/11/2018
After my first use my face felt soft and not shiny at all! I love the product and will definitely purchase it in the future.
08/11/2018
I didn’t think that was going to work at first, but as soon as I tried I was really impressed
26/01/2020
Leaves a residue
This left a residue on the places I used it. If you try to add anything to the area is looks cakey!!!
22/11/2019
Great for be photo ready
I do a lot of live streaming and have certain areas on my face that just shine too much on camera. I bought this product in hopes that it would reduce that issue and it did not disappoint. I don’t use the product on a regular basis, but when I know I’ll be streaming or photographed I make sure to use it as I can see a huge difference.
06/02/2019
Made my face super soft and not greasy
Was kind of wary at first but after I applied it my face felt super soft. I have VERY sensitive skin and I was worried with trying this but had no issues at all.
02/01/2019
Life saver
This thing saved my life. No more greasy forehead for me! Would buy again
18/01/2019
I wanna try this so bad. All my friends love it and use it
07/01/2019
Pick Me🤞 I have been waiting for this brand to try it out from my regular pricey brand
23/12/2018