4.1 5 0 87 87 They cover zits one by one to help provide a no-pick, protective healing environment. Designed to absorb fluid in the affected area, these stickers help make skin happy.

04/12/2018
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
03/12/2018
I really enjoyed the C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR Over Zit Spot Patches. I love the crazy designs on them, but the fact that they also come with regular clear ones is awesome, Incase you end up leaving the house and still need to use them. I would definitely recommend. They worked very well.
01/12/2018
I have a horrible problem picking at my face/wanting to pop zits, but putting these over whiteheads that were at their peak helped me keep my hands off, and the patch literally seemed to drink the gunk up out of exposed pimples, leaving the area flat and smooth after I took them off in the morning. These really seem to do what they claim! I really liked the clear ones since I could wear them around without calling attention to the fact I had a massive zit I was hiding.
30/11/2018
They are amazing feels amazing and makes my skin and face feels great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
29/11/2018
I loved C&C spot patches. I noticed my larger pimples decreasing in size faster than I did without C&C zit spot patches. I think using the designed patches at home helped prevent picking and popping attempts! The clear patches helped when it came to my make-up routine. I would apply a clear patch and add concealer after letting the concealer dry I would blend my foundation. Viola! No hideous pimple and extra oils to anger my acne!
28/11/2018
I Absolutely Loved "Over Zit Spot Patches" by #Clean&Clear! Not only are they a cute, effective disguise for my Hideously, Ugly zits, but they also helped clear them up so much faster! I DEFINITELY recommend these to EVERYONE! Thanks Clean & Clear for my Free Sample in as I now have the most awesome product!
27/11/2018
Since I have very oily skin, I'm quite prone to getting acne, and I was very excited to sample Clean & Clear's Over Zit Spot Patches from Home Tester Club. After washing my face in the evening, I made sure not to apply any serum or moisturizer because the face has to be free from these things when you apply the patch. I applied the patches to areas where I saw I needed it most--my cheeks and forehead because that's where I breakout frequently. I left the patches sit on my face for the duration of the night, and I removed them in the morning. Overall, these patches were alright when it came to adhering to my face, and they helped reduce the redness of my pimples. I think I'd purchase these in the future because they were effective at reducing the size of my acne and helping my face look much cleaner.
26/11/2018
It was a good product, my only issue was that I had trouble keeping them on my face so I had to hold it on. I did see the redness and swelling had noticeably gone down after use
26/11/2018
I have struggled with moderate to severe cystic acne for the past decade. These patches definitely make a difference. Although my skin still is far from perfect, these are much better than nothing. I stopped getting so many of those huge, inflamed, red pimples. Overall, I’d suggest giving it a try if you have cystic acne!
26/11/2018
I honestly feel like it didn't do the job it supposed to. Didn't like. Maybe it just don't work for me or my condition
26/11/2018
I used these as soon as I got them and I was not happy with them.I did just like the box said and they didn't work and the box was not clear on how long to leave them on. I will not be buying these
26/11/2018
I think that the price is a bit too high at $16 when on other sites you can get acne patches for less than $5. I also didn't like the colorful blue and green version of the patch because it drew so much attention to my acne.
21/11/2018
I really could not see a difference in using the patches. Maybe I misunderstood the intention of the product, but the patches more or less just pulled out the blackheads I had the patches really did not improve any of my ance or treat it. It was still a great product and I loved the design and would recommend.
20/11/2018
I like the idea of this product, however it seems to make me touch my fave more to see that the patch is still on my face. It does absorb the gunk that comes out of a zit and the clear patch is barely noticeable which is nice. It really only stays on if it's on a part of your face that you don't move often. And if you have oily skin, I wouldn't waste your time. Over all it's a decent product but could use some work.
20/11/2018
I really liked these! While the bright and patches weren't my thing, the skin colored patches were great! I could blend them in with makeup, and it was great to allow me to let my acne heal naturally. I'm really bad about popping pimples or picking at acne, so this created a barrier where I couldn't do either of those things. My acne healed a lot quicker when using this.