4.1 5 0 85 85 They cover zits one by one to help provide a no-pick, protective healing environment. Designed to absorb fluid in the affected area, these stickers help make skin happy.

C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR Over Zit Spot Patches

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Morgan (Brighton)

• Upload
12/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoyed the C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR Over Zit Spot Patches. I love the crazy designs on them, but the fact that they also come with regular clear ones is awesome, Incase you end up leaving the house and still need to use them. I would definitely recommend. They worked very well.

Yelyzaveta (Chicago)

• 2 Comments
12/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have a horrible problem picking at my face/wanting to pop zits, but putting these over whiteheads that were at their peak helped me keep my hands off, and the patch literally seemed to drink the gunk up out of exposed pimples, leaving the area flat and smooth after I took them off in the morning. These really seem to do what they claim! I really liked the clear ones since I could wear them around without calling attention to the fact I had a massive zit I was hiding.

Crystal (Flint)

11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

They are amazing feels amazing and makes my skin and face feels great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone

Ashley (Salisbury)

• Upload
  • 4 Comments
11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved C&C spot patches. I noticed my larger pimples decreasing in size faster than I did without C&C zit spot patches. I think using the designed patches at home helped prevent picking and popping attempts! The clear patches helped when it came to my make-up routine. I would apply a clear patch and add concealer after letting the concealer dry I would blend my foundation. Viola! No hideous pimple and extra oils to anger my acne!

Holly (Lovingston)

11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I Absolutely Loved "Over Zit Spot Patches" by #Clean&Clear! Not only are they a cute, effective disguise for my Hideously, Ugly zits, but they also helped clear them up so much faster! I DEFINITELY recommend these to EVERYONE! Thanks Clean & Clear for my Free Sample in as I now have the most awesome product!

Katie (Milwaukee)

• 22 Comments
11/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

Since I have very oily skin, I'm quite prone to getting acne, and I was very excited to sample Clean & Clear's Over Zit Spot Patches from Home Tester Club. After washing my face in the evening, I made sure not to apply any serum or moisturizer because the face has to be free from these things when you apply the patch. I applied the patches to areas where I saw I needed it most--my cheeks and forehead because that's where I breakout frequently. I left the patches sit on my face for the duration of the night, and I removed them in the morning. Overall, these patches were alright when it came to adhering to my face, and they helped reduce the redness of my pimples. I think I'd purchase these in the future because they were effective at reducing the size of my acne and helping my face look much cleaner.

Emily (Brookville)

11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

It was a good product, my only issue was that I had trouble keeping them on my face so I had to hold it on. I did see the redness and swelling had noticeably gone down after use

Gwen (Columbia)

• 2 Comments
11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have struggled with moderate to severe cystic acne for the past decade. These patches definitely make a difference. Although my skin still is far from perfect, these are much better than nothing. I stopped getting so many of those huge, inflamed, red pimples. Overall, I’d suggest giving it a try if you have cystic acne!

Shanique (Schenectady)

• 3 Comments
11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I honestly feel like it didn't do the job it supposed to. Didn't like. Maybe it just don't work for me or my condition