4.5 5 0 87 87 These tropical dirt and makeup remover wipes are no exception with their delicious beachy scent, instant results, and on-the-go packaging that fit right into your busy routine.

C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR So Wiped Tropical Face Wipes 25 ct

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Shyla (Palm Coast)

12/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

The C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR So Wiped Tropical Face Wipes truly took me by surprise. They have to be the best facial wipes that I've ever used! The smell is amazing and if I could just bottle that scent up into a perfume, I'd wear it every day. I typically clean my face twice a day, with my deep wash being at night and a quick one in the morning. I replaced my morning cleaning with the wipes and I will say that they left my face looking and feeling refreshed. On top of that, they didn't dry my skin out at all. Now, I wouldn't recommend completely replacing face wash with the wipes but overall, I'm highly impressed with them and will continue to recommend them to friends.

Grace (Rochester)

11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was very impressed with how well these removed my make up! With just one swipe there was no visible makeup leftover on my face! The wipe also smell really good.

Kelly (Baltimore)

• 10 Comments
11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

The C&C face wiped worked perfectly on my skin. This cleared the sweat and oily residue from the whole day without leaving me dry.

Katelyn (Columbus)

• 4 Comments
11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

These wipes smell so wonderful firstly. The wipe itself feels great, it is soft and stretchy. It removes makeup with ease. I would also use them at night time and my face would feel great.

Keisha (Clintwood)

• 1 Review
11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

These did remove most of my makeup, however, they broke my face out so bad.

Heidi (Altamonte Springs)

• 5 Comments
11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

The product is great and I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. I am just not a fan of the scent. I had the tropical pack and it has fruity scents similar to coconut and pineapple. I would prefer some other scent.

Nadine (The Colony)

11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoyed these wipes. One wipe was more than enough to remove my makeup and it smelled great

Courtney (ARLINGTON)

11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

These face wipes left my face feeling clean and nice. They were a really simple and easy thing to add to my daily face care routine, and they seem to be reacting well to my skin. They also smell amazing, which is a big plus. I would definitely recommend these wipes.

Karla (Woodland)

• 7 Comments
11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

After years of looking for face wipes that could remove all my makeup, dirt and face oils i believe i have have finally found them. When I received the C&C by Clean & Clear So Wiped Tropical Face Wipes for free as sample from the Home Tester Club, I was worried it they would end up smelling like chemical or that they would cause me to break out like many others have in the past. I have very sensitive skin, but even after using these wipes, I was pleasantly surprised. Not only do they have a nice beachy scent, but they make my skin feel amazing after cleaning my face at the end of the day. The only thing that I did not like was that even if it leaves my skin feeling clean, it also left my skin feeling a bit dry. But that's nothing a bit of moisturizer can't fix.

Bailey (Lincoln)

• 1 Review
  • 4 Comments
11/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

These have a really great scent to them. They do an amazing job of cleaning my face of both dirt and makeup. They don't leave my skin feeling greasy, either.