4.4 5 0 93 93 These tropical dirt and makeup remover wipes are no exception with their delicious beachy scent, instant results, and on-the-go packaging that fit right into your busy routine.

3/1/2019
Not bad, but not my go to
These makeup wipes do the job; however, I prefer a fragrance-free option just because I don't like all the extra chemicals. I wasn't a big fan of the smell as well.
12/5/2018
I loved them they smelled great and kept my face nice and clean. I’m super impressed that they don’t leave a tissue residue
12/4/2018
I liked the smell of the tropical face wipes. Removed my makeup easily. I would recommend to buy them.
12/4/2018
The face wipes alone work very well. I got all my makeup off my face as well as the harder makeup that is always harder to come off like mascara. It took a couple swipes but they work. My only complaint is I am not a fan of the smell. My face did not have a reaction to the wipes, and that includes while I'm pregnant but the smell alone was not enjoyable. Could be because I am pregnant though.
11/28/2018
I was selected to test a trial supply of c&c by clean & clear so wiped tropical face wipes, my first impression was that I loved the packaging. Minimum design but somehow still gorgeous! I love the matte black packaging with the pop of lime green! Next I noticed the AMAZING scent. They truly are tropical and for just a second you totally forget it's a face wipe giving off that scent!! Upon using the wipe to remove my makeup I was very pleased. It didnt get all my makeup off in one swipe. But it did remove my makeup alot easier than other products. And it left my face feeling fresh, clean, and SUPER SOFT in the process. I highly recommend these wipes to others and I will be buying some as well!!! Thank you clean & clear for an AMAZING facial product!
11/28/2018
I really enjoyed these wipes. It was nice to use a wipe that removes facial makeup and eye makeup and left my face feeling clean! My only complaint is that the scent of these wipes is too strong. I prefer something non-scented or lightly scented for my face. These wipes left me feeling like I had used perfume.
11/28/2018
It was a bit dry but overall gets the job done. The scent is a bit strong if you are sensitive to scents. You may feel tingling but fades away shortly after.
11/28/2018
They were amazing the scent , the feel , and they helped my skin so much absolutely amazing !
11/27/2018
The smell was too strong for me and felt heavy even after application. The wipe itself did its job but left a slightly sticky residue afterwards. I would use this product again if the formula was changed to be less sticky and the fragrance was much, much lighter.
11/27/2018
I really was surprised by these! I love the scent ! They removed my makeup so easily! So impressed
11/26/2018
I absolutely loved them. They smelled amazing and my skin felt smooth after using them. They also were very refreshing.
11/26/2018
I love how the wipes made my face feel and the clean feeling after using them. I also can't brag more on the smell of these wipes. Alot of facial wipes I use smell horrible and dread using them ,but not these. These smell so good and knowing my face is clean and smells good I will defiantly be getting more of these in the future.
11/26/2018
I love how it was easy to open. And it was so moist and smells so nice and refreshing
11/26/2018
After using my sample of "So Wiped Tropical Face Wipes" by #Clean&Clear my face felt so clean, so refreshed, and soft to the touch! They removed my makeup so easily and quickly. I was extremely impressed because it wasn't necessarily mean't to be used for that purpose. Overall I'm so thrilled with them and I truly recommend them to everyone!
11/26/2018
I used the C&C Wiped Tropical Face Wipes after a long day in order to take off my makeup and any dirt my face had picked up during the day. The wipes smell great, though a little overpowering (hence the 4 instead of 5 stars). All of my makeup came right off, and was not difficult to get even the most stubborn mascara off. My face felt refreshed afterwards.