4.3 5 0 94 94 This totally zen, oil-free mousse face wash is no exception with its calming effect and cleansing qualities for sensitive skin. It's basically a soothing bubble bath for your face. It's gentle enough to use twice, every single day.

05/12/2018
The smell of the product was not that great but it did help to calm my skin when my eczema acted up and it helped to take away alot f redness my face has.
04/12/2018
Wonderful product , I saw a noticeable difference in my skin.
04/12/2018
This product is excellent for cleaning and washing away the dirt from the skin. I used C&C and instantly saw the dirt remove from my skin. The only down side is that I had a slight reaction, which caused two small bumps to appear on my skin. The product did not burn or cause discomfort.
04/12/2018
This was a refreshing and different type of cleanser! It smells like fresh lavendar and leaves my skin visibly softer after using it.
01/12/2018
I use this cleanser in the mornings and the smell wakes me everyday! A little goes a long way. You only need a little for it to fizzle up and turn into a ton of foam!
30/11/2018
I love the smell of this product and it’s not to wash your face st night with it.
29/11/2018
C&C by Clean & Cleanse Totla Zen Calming Lavender Mouse Cleanser was great! I loved the lavender smell, and how thick the mousse felt when I was washing my face!! I loved using this at night because the lavender helped me calm down and the soft texture made me feel like I was being extra gently to my skin. After a few weeks of using the zen face wash I noticed that my skin felt extra soft and smooth! I will be buying again when I run out!
28/11/2018
I have combo skin & I haven't really noticed a HUGE difference in my skin just yet but it does clean it well & I've noticed that when using this at night before bed, I do feel a bit relaxed.
28/11/2018
After using the clean and clear total zen my face felt so great and it didn't feel dirty anymore
28/11/2018
The product was nice at first, it has a lovely scent that I don’t mind. However, it caused me to breakout bad. It took about a couple of weeks for my acne to calm down. I like the idea of the product but sadly it did not work for me
28/11/2018
I loved this cleanser! It left my skin feeling fresh and renewed!
27/11/2018
Being that I don’t like lavender scents because the smell is just to overwhelming and gives me a headache. I loved this foam face wash because it’s scent wasn’t powerful as I expected. It was light, gentle, and did it’s job
26/11/2018
I tried the Clean & clear total Zen Calming lavender mousse cleanser and it was good. I haven’t noticed a changed right away but it does leave my face feeling clean.
26/11/2018
I briefly used C&C's Clean & Clear Total Zen Calming Lavender Mousse Cleanser to freshen up my face before shaving, and although I did not see a major difference afterwards, I do like the lavender scent, the foaming action, and the relative ease of application to my face, in comparison to my other facial cleansing products. The first few squirts of the product were slightly less than expected, so I ended up using a bit more than the suggested amount; I would like to see a richer foaming process incorporated into the product, so that I may use less at a time.
26/11/2018
Great product that has worked pretty well on me. After about 4 time using it my face feels much cleaner. I will definitely buy it and keep using it as the results so far have been great. I am very happy and totally recommend it if you are looking for a product that really clean your face.