4.3 5 0 87 87 This totally zen, oil-free mousse face wash is no exception with its calming effect and cleansing qualities for sensitive skin. It's basically a soothing bubble bath for your face. It's gentle enough to use twice, every single day.

C&C by CLEAN & CLEAR Total Zen Calming Lavender Mousse Cleanser

• 4.3 out of 5 from

Elizabeth (Clover)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Comment
12/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

The smell of the product was not that great but it did help to calm my skin when my eczema acted up and it helped to take away alot f redness my face has.

Lenicia (Middletown)

12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

Wonderful product , I saw a noticeable difference in my skin.

Aliyah (Ridgefield Park)

12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is excellent for cleaning and washing away the dirt from the skin. I used C&C and instantly saw the dirt remove from my skin. The only down side is that I had a slight reaction, which caused two small bumps to appear on my skin. The product did not burn or cause discomfort.

Andrea (McAllen)

• 14 Comments
12/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

This was a refreshing and different type of cleanser! It smells like fresh lavendar and leaves my skin visibly softer after using it.

Debbie (Boston)

12/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

I use this cleanser in the mornings and the smell wakes me everyday! A little goes a long way. You only need a little for it to fizzle up and turn into a ton of foam!

Mckayla (Rutledge)

• 6 Comments
11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the smell of this product and it’s not to wash your face st night with it.

Maria (Knoxville)

• 5 Comments
11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

C&C by Clean & Cleanse Totla Zen Calming Lavender Mouse Cleanser was great! I loved the lavender smell, and how thick the mousse felt when I was washing my face!! I loved using this at night because the lavender helped me calm down and the soft texture made me feel like I was being extra gently to my skin. After a few weeks of using the zen face wash I noticed that my skin felt extra soft and smooth! I will be buying again when I run out!

Christina (Naugatuck)

• 7 Comments
11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have combo skin & I haven't really noticed a HUGE difference in my skin just yet but it does clean it well & I've noticed that when using this at night before bed, I do feel a bit relaxed.

Kanisha (MEMPHIS)

• 1 Upload
  • 21 Comments
11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

After using the clean and clear total zen my face felt so great and it didn't feel dirty anymore

Nancy (San Antonio)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Comment
11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

The product was nice at first, it has a lovely scent that I don’t mind. However, it caused me to breakout bad. It took about a couple of weeks for my acne to calm down. I like the idea of the product but sadly it did not work for me