CapriSun Juice Drink

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Strawberry kiwi juice drink. 30 value pack. 25% less sugar.

rainy (Deer Park)

• 1 Review
  • 15 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love to hit the out doors and bring along the kids. On our fishing trip we wanted to bring along a drink that could keep them hydrated and also be easy to hang on to. This was delicious and not easy to spill.

rebecca (Morristown)

• Review
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved these as a kid and still to this day I will sneak one or two from my son at times. My son shares the love for these also and he's a very picky kid. The fact that they don't contain all the harsh chemicals and ingredients as some of the competing brands is a huge bonus for us.

arisbel (Bronx)

• 42 Comments
2/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

really enjoy drinking caprisun have been purchasing this for a long time and its a very trusted brand.

Jodi (Fairfield)

• 5 Comments
2/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love these. Perfect to just throw in your bag. Good for when your at outdoor activities.

Lisa (Safford)

• 46 Comments
2/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

Capri sun is a muatbhave in my home. Its always nicento be able to grab on the go and the kids can open the straws and put in. No mess and kids like thr taste.

Maria (South Bend)

• 22 Comments
1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love these juices and I am not a kid anymore! My personal favorite thing to do is pop them in the fridge and grab one whenever I need a dose of refreshment and sugar.

Betty (Columbia)

• 1 Review
  • 30 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

These a must have for any home with kids or grandkids. I really don't think choices in flavors matter not at all when it comes to Capri Sun products.The 30 pack is ideal but shout never be left in full site.lol

Jessica (Somerset)

• 1 Upload
  • 201 Comments
11/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

Great flavor, easy to get the straw in. Especially for kids heck I even drink them sometimes!

Nichole (Mogadore)

• 12 Comments
10/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

These were always a huge must have item for my 3 children. I couldn't keep enough in stock at home! I don't think there was a single flavor they didn't like!

Crystal (Lenoir)

• 5 Comments
10/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am highly satisfied with the 30 pack CapriSun juice. It has a variety of flavors. Buying the larger pack also saves money.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours