4.7 5 0 66 66 With Microfiber
Carbona®  Color Grabber™

06/09/2019
A must have!
I first got to know about Carbona Color Grabber at the beginning of this year. I got a sample to test and I instantly loved it! Now I cannot imagine doing laundry without it. It keeps the entire load of clothes safe and preserve the colors of each piece. I truly recommend it!
30/08/2019
Carbona® Color Grabber™
Just bought this product to use when washing my new red sweaters and I was amazed at the dyes it grabbed saving my entire load of sweaters,
15/07/2019
love it
These work great on grabbing colors. I separate my laundry in 3 different piles, darks, lights, and bleach whites but I don't always have a full load so I mix the darks and lights and grab one of these to prevent ruining my clothes.
05/06/2019
Excellent!
I couldn't believe how much color these caught in the first wash! I'm surprised none of our clothes ended up dyed.
26/01/2019
You'll be surprised
You just don't know how much color is floating around until ya trap it. You really will be surprised..If you're doing laundry without these sheets, you're basically washing your clothes in dye.
11/12/2018
it really works
I was really surprised when I put this in my wash and saw the color that it trapped in one cloth towelette. Carbona Color Grabber is the first thing tjat I grab when doing laundry especially, after purchasing and washing new clothes.
22/10/2018
Color Grabber
Love, love, love this product! I will use this for the rest ofmy life!
04/09/2018
It works
I bought this to prevent my laundry accidents .. I normally separate my laundry into Dark, Medium and Light before I put them for wash but still once in a while I combine them and cause the disaster like color transfer from colored to light. The color grabber did help me soak color most times but it's not 100% effective I would say. It works but around 85% of the time which isn't that bad!
17/08/2018
I WAS VERY PLEASANTLY SURPRISED BY THE COLOR GRABBER SHEETS. THEY WORK VERY WELL. I USE THEM EVERY TIME.
07/08/2018
I'll be honest, I was skeptical about this product. I actually received a sample in the mail a LOONNNGG time ago and tried it with my colors. OMG the thing was red and I had accidentally left some baby socks that were white and they were just fine. I tried looking for it in stores, but I couldn't find it...bummer. I'm going to try H-E-B next to see if I can find it.
01/08/2018
These color grabbers are great and so easy to use. We use then now often especially when my husband decides to do the laundry.
26/07/2018
I won’t do laundry without Carbona Color Grabber sheets! They do a superb job of holding onto loose dyes, keeping them from transferring to other items in the wash. Not sure why I didn’t start using these much sooner - could have saved many articles of clothing from getting ruined.
21/06/2018
These little sheets are amazing and kind of addicting when doing laundry. I love the fact you put in a white sheet and put it in when you are doing wash for out to come out a few different colors so you can actually see all the dyes that are coming out of your clothes
15/06/2018
I actually has a sample of these a while back and these are great. I had also tried the dryer sheets. No mess! No mix!
05/06/2018
of Color Carbona Color Grabber with freesamples to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985