04/11/2019
Great to gift or to keep
The caribou coffee 6 pack was a surprising treat. I loved the boxes and I think the gift pack is a great idea to keep or to share or gift to friends and family. My favorite flavor was the S'more coffee, although all the flavor were great. While I enjoyed the plain flavors (light, medium, dark) I didn't find them to be as robust tasting as the caramel, vanilla and S'more flavors. I mention this because I usually drink unflavored coffee but I may venture to flavors a bit more now! Overall, very impressed and will likely buy again in the future.
01/11/2019
Great Gift of Variety!
Its is a very good variety of flavors and roasts. If you were buying it as a gift you would definitely want to be sure they like a variety of roasts and flavors. For each flavor, the daybreak is really good like your typical medium roast, the vanilla hazelnut is extremely sweet. I wouldn’t purchase that specific flavor alone. The fireside is just a little too dark of a roast for me. The caramel is pretty good also. My favorite being the s’mores. I love their packaging, it is very cute and perfect for gifting!
30/10/2019
Caribou coffee 6 pack cabin box gift set
I love this box gift set. It’s a great gift for Christmas. The flavors are amazing. Daybreak , caribou blend , fireside , vanilla hazelnut , Carmel and s’mores. They all taste and smell so different and yummy
26/10/2019
Yes, please buy this set
I have tried all the flavors and while I enjoyed all of them, my favorites are the S'mores, Fireside and Vanilla Hazelnut. This makes a great gift for coffee lovers
23/10/2019
Great tasting coffee
My family and I have tried all six varieties, all are great but not much of a difference between the Caribou Blend and The Fireside. We all enjoyed the smores blend, not sweet but does taste like smores. Will probably buy smores blend in addition to my go to coffee.
21/10/2019
Perfect coffee lover stocking stuffer!
Each flavor was delicious. I have many friends and family members who will love receiving this box set as a gift!
21/10/2019
Nice coffee gift set with awesome taste
I absolutely loved the Caribou Coffee 6 Pack Cabin Box Gift Set. Right off the bat, the set makes you fall in love with it with its presentation style. All the 6 coffee packs can be taken out of the set and be individually be gifted. This makes it perfect for giving it to someone as a token of appreciation. I have already gifted the dark roast to my friend and have received favorable feedback from them about it. Personally I have tried 3 flavors - the light roast, the medium roast and the caramel flavor and I must say that they are really good to taste. I have really enjoyed the aromas of the blends. So In short, this is a nice set to buy and can be a great gift for a coffee lover.
Cozy cottages of Flavor
The Caribou Coffee 6 Pack Cabin Box Gift Set is adorable. The packaging is so cute!! But best of all was the coffee! It had a nice variety of flavors with each flavor being very good. I would definitely recommend this product and I would definitely give it as a gift to someone!!
15/10/2019
Loved this so much!
This was amazing to try. I love each different flavor. Works for all different types of taste buds
11/10/2019
Perfect for Single or Multiple Gifts!
I think that this Caribou Coffee 6 Pack Cabin Box Gift Set has a few good uses and is a good product. First up, If you want to sample a multiple varieties of Caribou Coffee, (which is good by the way) you have 6 options in this gift set to try. Three non-flavored coffees and 3 flavored. The size of each bag is big enough for 1 to 2 pots of coffee depending on how strong you like your coffee. Next, this is a great gift for the coffee lover in your life. It gives them samples to try and is all prepackaged so you don't even need to wrap it. Put a bow on it and your done. Each coffee is wrapped in it's own little house and has a "to" and "from" spot right on each box. This makes it perfect for splitting up and giving as multiple gifts or for making gift baskets. The one thing that was not my favorite about the gift set was that I feel the individual sized boxes that each sample come in are a little big. Something a little bit smaller would make them good to use as stocking stuffers.
Great flavored coffee!
The coffee in the pack was awesome. I LOVED the flavored coffee. It tasted exactly as it smelled. The boxes were setup nicely and looked very clean and well organized. I liked having a spot to write "to/from" on the box. The bag of coffee inside the box was a little small compared to the size of the box. But not a huge deal.
coffee flavor
Delicious. I like the basic coffee, not so much the flavored coffee as I like to add flavors on my own, Nonetheless, I'd buy Caribou coffee
Great gift!
Great product! Loved the variety of the coffee flavors and the packaging is adorable. Great gift for a coffee drinker or a tough to shop for person.
Love and Coffee
The 6 pack cabin box gift set by Caribou Coffee was wonderful! The packaging was so cute and festive. The package contained a great variety of flavors that would please anyone who drinks coffee. I will definatly be buying this gift set for holiday gifts.
10/10/2019
Great Gift Set, Awesome Taste!
I enjoyed the Caribou 6 Pack Cabin Box Gift Set a lot! There was a great variety of flavors and the packaging was really cute. I think it would make a perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life, especially now with the holidays approaching. The coffee itself felt very high quality and indulgent.