4.5 5 0 241 241 The nutrition of a balanced breakfast with 2x calcium of a cup of Greek yogurt and 21 vitamins & minerals.

4/6/2019
On the go
Easy, convenient, and delicious. These shakes helped satisfy on the go. Great for those who wake before their tummy is awake. Great taste and texture
3/24/2019
Great for busy mornings.
I love having this drink as an option on busy mornings at my house. I keep an envelope in my bag so even when I forget about breakfast altogether, I am covered. This is also helping me meet my daily nutritional goals. I shoot for 50 grams of protein a day, so even on hectic days, I am able to stay on track with breakfast. My husband and I have also made it as a snack in the afternoon. It hits the spot when we need something to tide us over to dinner. The French Vanilla and Chocolate taste great. There is not much of a difference in taste from the regular Carnation Instant Breakfasts. I would love to see a lower sugar option for the High Protein drinks. A hybrid of the Light Start mix and the High Protein mix would be perfect.
2/18/2019
Tastes Great & Nice Amount of Protein
Carnation Breakfast Essentials High Protein in Milk Chocolate is great to have in the fridge for a quick breakfast. I love the taste! Getting enough protein at breakfast is important, so it's nice this has 15g. Good for kids who are picky eaters and adults who are always in a rush to get out the door in the mornings.
2/5/2019
Great Product
Great taste & leaves you feeling full. Doesn't have that artificial aftertaste.
2/4/2019
Great Product
Thus is a great product, we use it as a quick start to our day when there is not time to sit down and eat a healthy meal.
1/12/2019
Helped
Got these for my teenage daughter. She was losing weight so she started drinking these for breakfast to jumpstart her appetite again. She liked them and she felt better and gained couple pounds. I'm assuming she was missing some nutrients.
11/7/2018
Great for on the go
I really like the flavor of the Carnation drinks, I don't get that artificial after taste. The thing I like best is they are good for on the go days or if I am having a fibromyalgia flare and don't feel like eating or cooking, this is me my nutrition without having to worry
11/5/2018
Protein for Weight Loss
It was the protein that got me to even look at this product at the grocery store. I am increasing the protein in my diet while trying to decrease my animal protein intake. Not a vegetarian or vegan, just want to be healthier. Carnation Milk Chocolate taste great and I use it in the evenings to fight my evening cravings for something fried or sugary, and....it's working.
11/2/2018
For the picky eater
I purchase these for my 6 year old daughter. I sometimes think she’s the most pickiest eater on the planet! It eases my mind to know she’s getting nutrients from these drinks.
10/2/2018
I love it!
It has an amazing chocolate taste. It's an easy, hold-me over kind of breakfast. I do suggest putting in the fridge because it is some much better to drink when cold!!
10/1/2018
Complete breakfast drink
Great breakfast drink. Tastes great and convienant.
9/27/2018
Great day starter
My daughter has 1 every morning before school she loves them she is not much of a eater in the morning so I'm happy she will drink these gives her the boost she needs
9/10/2018
Great Protein Source
I've been drinking Carnation breakfast drinks since I was little. My mom always had these on hand (the little packets) and I used to love them as a kid. Now that I'm older, I'm much more fitness/healthy oriented and was pleased to see that they included protein drinks in their line now. What I wasn't thrilled about is the addition of corn syrup in the ingredients. Not to mention sugar is the third ingredient and it has fake sugar, stevia, as well. I was disappointed that in their quest to make a "healthy" drink, it falls quite short of actually being healthy.
9/9/2018
Tastes a lot better now
Carnation Breakfast Essentials High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutrition Drinks are so great when you are chronically ill like me and need to get calories and nutrition into your body. Has a good taste, better taste than they used to be for sure.
8/31/2018
Something good for you
This one is good tasting an good for you my kids loved it.