• 4.5 out of 5 from

The nutrition of a balanced breakfast with 2x calcium of a cup of Greek yogurt and 21 vitamins & minerals.

Lisa (Silver Springs)

• 2 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really like the flavor of the Carnation drinks, I don't get that artificial after taste. The thing I like best is they are good for on the go days or if I am having a fibromyalgia flare and don't feel like eating or cooking, this is me my nutrition without having to worry

Nikita (Newark)

• 6 Comments
11/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

It was the protein that got me to even look at this product at the grocery store. I am increasing the protein in my diet while trying to decrease my animal protein intake. Not a vegetarian or vegan, just want to be healthier. Carnation Milk Chocolate taste great and I use it in the evenings to fight my evening cravings for something fried or sugary, and....it's working.

Jessica (Somerset)

• 1 Upload
  • 189 Comments
11/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

I purchase these for my 6 year old daughter. I sometimes think she’s the most pickiest eater on the planet! It eases my mind to know she’s getting nutrients from these drinks.

Jewellia (Okawville)

• 2 Comments
10/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

It has an amazing chocolate taste. It's an easy, hold-me over kind of breakfast. I do suggest putting in the fridge because it is some much better to drink when cold!!

Dawn (Augusta)

• 4 Comments
10/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

Great breakfast drink. Tastes great and convienant.

Virginia (Amelia)

• 6 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

My daughter has 1 every morning before school she loves them she is not much of a eater in the morning so I'm happy she will drink these gives her the boost she needs

Emily (Frederick)

• 43 Comments
9/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I've been drinking Carnation breakfast drinks since I was little. My mom always had these on hand (the little packets) and I used to love them as a kid. Now that I'm older, I'm much more fitness/healthy oriented and was pleased to see that they included protein drinks in their line now. What I wasn't thrilled about is the addition of corn syrup in the ingredients. Not to mention sugar is the third ingredient and it has fake sugar, stevia, as well. I was disappointed that in their quest to make a "healthy" drink, it falls quite short of actually being healthy.

Melissa (Glendale)

• 217 Comments
9/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

Carnation Breakfast Essentials High Protein Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutrition Drinks are so great when you are chronically ill like me and need to get calories and nutrition into your body. Has a good taste, better taste than they used to be for sure.

Catherine (EL PASO)

• 1 Comment
8/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

This one is good tasting an good for you my kids loved it.

Shelby (Madison Heights)

• 7 Comments
8/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the flavor of carnation breakfast essentials. I like to have a glass with my breakfast or on the go when i don't have time to sit down and eat. It helped me feel fuller longer.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours