4.8 5 0 174 174 Dishwasher detergent with the stain fighting power of Clorox helps fight tough stains.

19/07/2019
These work!
We don't use our dishwasher all the time, but when we do, we always use cascade. It doesn't leave marks or streaks on our dishes and you can tell they are actually clean. We love it.
09/04/2019
This product worked really well. I have a hard time with the price though.
04/03/2019
Very good
Will never use another product in my dishwasher except cascade. Does a great job.
30/01/2019
cascada
es la segunda vez que lo utilizo y me gusta deja todo muy limpio
23/01/2019
Da bomb
Simply the best. Left dishes clean and without spots. Only had to use one
07/12/2018
Easy and effective
This Cascade dish washer tab was so convenient to use plus worked great. It didn't leave a icky film on my dishes like other brands and even my pots and pans came out sparkling clean.
18/10/2018
Cleans so you don’t have too
I love cascade platinum. I hate doing dishes and this really does all the work for my. I don’t have to precast before I load the washer. This gets all the grime off of my plates and bowls and doesn’t leave a residue ! Definitely try this.
23/09/2018
Surprisingly Disappointing
I tried these after seeing a commercial and reading reviews about it because I tend to need help getting grease or burned food out of pots and pans, and unfortunately these did absolutely nothing. 3 of the pods from the pack did not even open so I had to run the dishwasher twice and waste a ton of time and water. For the money spent I was disappointed at how useless and ineffective this product was, and will not buy this brand again.
08/09/2018
Amazing!
I was skeptical when seeing the rave reviews for this product until I actually tried it. Hands down the best detergent I’ve ever used! It’s so simple, it smells fresh but not overpowering and it gets my dishes so clean and spotless!
03/09/2018
I only use cascade Pods
I only use cascade pods have been using them now for years I like this one with the Clorox included it works really good
15/07/2018
These are amazing dish pods. Since I bought these my dishes come clean the first time 99.5% of the time. The other .5% is just because something was super caked on and I couldn’t be bothered to give it a simple spray first. Leave a like if you agree!
14/07/2018
I really dig these actionpacs. It is awesome to not have to scrape our dishes, this help food come right off. It smells nice too when the dishwasher is running. These dissolve well also.
05/07/2018
i really like how this works. gets the dishes clean and doesnt leave any spots on the dishes
30/06/2018
This is the dish tabs suggested to be used in our new dish washer. They are amazing, get every little spot off, food chunks and all! Dishes are left crystal clear and spotless. We do not use a rinse aid with this fantastic product! Love!
09/06/2018
Great product. I do not use the dishwasher often but after big holiday family dinners this makes cleaning dishes a charm! I highly recommend.