4 5 0 2 2 Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Apple Granola contains wholegrain oats, date powder, apples and cinnamon, and is sweetened with fruit. It is claimed to provide long-lasting energy, is USDA organic and kosher certified, and is free from added sugar, GMOs and artificial sweeteners. The product provides 23g wholegrains per serving, and retails in a 13-oz. recycled and recyclable pack bearing the Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Certified Biobased Product and We're Growing a Better Package logos and Box Top for Education coupon. The manufacturer states that the inner pack is made of up to 68% plant-based material.
Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Apple Granola

29/04/2020
Cascadian Farm
Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Apple Granola is very good
18/04/2020
Not too bad
I actually was a little disappointed with this item. I love Cascadian Farms granola, especially the dark chocolate. I have been eating Cascadian Farms granola for many years now. I was excited when I first saw this and expected it to be really good. However, it did not seem to have as much flavor and seemed more bland to me, than the other. Overall it’s very similar to their others, I just don’t feel it has as much flavor. I do have birds that really like it. Personally, I will probably not purchase this particular flavor again, and it may be just a taste preference. I prefer mine to be sweeter. I would recommend it at least be tried, as Cascadian Farms is really good overall. I will definitely continue to purchase the dark chocolate!