Cat Food Value Pack Seafood Medley

4.9 5 0 490 490 Tempt your kitty with the scrumptious taste and enticing texture of Temptations Seafood Medley Flavor Cat Treats. These unique little pocket-shaped rewards have an irresistible crunchy outside and a soft and creamy inside with the savory seafood flavors. These Temptations treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats and are just under 2 calories per piece. Shake the bag or tub to capture your cat’s attention and watch her run towards you with pure excitement, ready for her next reward! Feed 10-12 treats per 10 lbs of cat daily as a treat or snack. If fed as a main meal, 1/4 cup of Temptations Treats for Cats can replace 1/4 cup of Whiskas Meaty Selections Food for Cats. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. ©Mars, Incorporated.
Cat Food Value Pack Seafood Medley

09/08/2022
Cat loved it!!!!
My cat really enjoyed this treat! I think it is a good treat for cats.
09/08/2022
My cat is obsessed
I have been purchasing Tempmpations for a few months and my cat absolutely loves them. My cat is older and struggles to eat typical treats. However, these are soft enough for him to chew with no problem. Also, I have to hide the from my cat and he always sniffs them out!
Cat treats
My cat loves the temptations treats cat nip is his favorite flavor. But all flavors he has seemed to like. Mind you he is a picky old cat. The value pack is you best value. It's stores so many treats and keeps them fresh.
Cat Craze
My cat loves this. She is not much of a picky eater but will go crazy over these little treats.
Kitty kryptonite
This stuff is freaking amazing. If you have a shy or new kitty keep this at hand because I have never before seen a cat be so quick to submit for just a small piece of food. 10/0
A must!
I have six kitties. They beg for this in the morning…we’ll pretty much all day. This is the only brand one finicky feline will accept!
Cats Fav
My fur baby absolutely loves these. She really likes anything seafood, but can be picky with the type of product. Not this one. I like the fact that they're not overly powerful in smell. When I shake the bucket of these, she's comes running from any room. I also love the storage container.
Cat favorite
My cat loves this flavor. She is a fan of any of the flavors from this brand. I enjoy the amount of treats for the price.
Cat Lover Special
My cats don't go a day without having some of these special treats. If they see me get them out they won't leave me alone until they get some. They absolutely love themthem !
Great treat
My cat loves these! We’ve been trying them for about a year now and she really enjoys this brand of treats. Never had any issues.
Cats go crazy!!
These treats are hands down the best cat treats! The container is perfect as my cat can’t chew a corner and break into them! Also he comes running as soon as he hears it being opened!
Edward loves his treats
He comes galloping no matter where he is when he hears the box rattle. He loves them so much he even comes running when he hears a bag of chips or us opening a container thinking it's his treats
My cats love these!
Whenever they hear them they come running
My cat loves
She comes running everytime, these treats has even become a part of our morning routine. Although I haven’t tested this product through this site. I’m a dedicated buyer of this product and I have absolutely no complaints and I would recommend this product to anyone cat owner.
My Cats’ Favorite!
These are my two kitties’ favorite things ever! They even try to bite through the bags, so we’re always sure we get the large plastic containers.