Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner with Rose Water

4.9 5 0 53 53 A highly natural, vegan toner that hydrates and soothes skin while visibly removing final traces of makeup—leaving skin feeling clean, fresh, and softened. This 99 percent natural, alcohol-free toner hydrates and visibly removes leftover traces of makeup. Soothing and hydrating vinolevure is combined with mattifying rose water to refresh, soften, and prep skin for a full skincare routine. The subtle rose scent comes from natural rose water.

15/09/2021
Caudalie toner is skin perfecting
I was gifted a set of caudalie skin care as a member of a bridal party. I had never heard of or tried any of the products. I was hooked after my first use. I have a variety of the products now. My face is healthy and has a natural glow to it. My normally combo skin has lost the oily t zone and my dry patches are gone. The toner is really great. I use it right before bed, it removes any left over makeup and anything left over from washing for the night. It's a gentle clean.
07/09/2021
Excellent
I love Caudalie, their products helped my skin get healthier and look fabulous. The toner with rose water deep cleans, resets pH balance, and hydrates skin.
31/08/2021
Toner
29/08/2021
I have really dry skin and I love that this toner is alcohol free. It’s not drying on the skin at all. I love that it removes any left over makeup that I might have had. It leaves my skin feeling cleansed and refreshed. It’s very soothing and leaves my skin feeling very soft. The fragrance of this toner smells exactly like roses. It’s absolute amazing.
13/08/2021
LOVE, LOVE,LOVE Caudalie for making a toner that does not contain Alcohol !!
Caudalie is my new favorite toner, as it moisturizes as well as tones with 99% Natural Ingredients. Rose water for a yummy mild scent. A little expensive, a little hard to find, but worth it. My skin feels so much softer.
11/08/2021
Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner with Rose Water
Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner with Rose Water is gentle enough to use every day. As always with every toner, always follow up with a good moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and looking great.
05/08/2021
Best of the BEST
Caudalie is the top notch for this skincare junkie and skincare specialist. My skin is soft snd supple after using this. I love how it lightens my dark spots as well. I highly recommend to anyone looking for anti aging skincare.
04/08/2021
Meh
I did not find this toner very hydrating at all. Maybe for someone with oily or combo skin but if you’re on the dry side this just doesn’t do much
04/07/2021
Caudali Calm
Caudali is a new name in skincare for me, but I wanted to try this toner because I am a huge fan of rose water. I'm so glad I did! Plus it's vegan! It's the perfect way to wake your face up in the morning!
03/07/2021
Tightens, Tones, & Cleans
Caudalíe VinoClean Moisturizing Toner tightens, tones, and cleanses my skin. It has a light rose scent from natural, organic rose water. It gently removes dirt and excess oil leaving my face feeling extremely clean while it moisturizes my skin leaving it soft and hydrated as well. I use it morning and night time in my skin care routine. I simply love it.
25/06/2021
Wonderful toner!
This toner is so refreshing, and I love how it makes my skin feel. I love the natural ingredients and the luxurious packaging. Such a great brand - highly recommend it!
23/06/2021
Great toner
I really like this toner it hydrates well ( I have dry skin) made my skin soft and smooth, I'll definitely buy again., love the hint of rose scent.
20/06/2021
Nice
This is a really nice toner from Caudalie. I have combo skin and it really helps to balance out my skin. It feels light and hydrating. It has a light scent and really preps my skin well for the rest of my skincare routine.
19/06/2021
Lovely Toner
This toner does a great job of removing any residual dirt left behind after cleansing. The light rose scent is very soothing as you apply it. An excellent toner that I'll be purchasing again.
09/06/2021
Helps with redness!
I was rather impressed with the Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner. I particularly loved the light rose scent. My skin felt clean and fresh after using. It also helped ease redness!!