Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner with Rose Water

4.9 5 0 40 40 A highly natural, vegan toner that hydrates and soothes skin while visibly removing final traces of makeup—leaving skin feeling clean, fresh, and softened. This 99 percent natural, alcohol-free toner hydrates and visibly removes leftover traces of makeup. Soothing and hydrating vinolevure is combined with mattifying rose water to refresh, soften, and prep skin for a full skincare routine. The subtle rose scent comes from natural rose water.
Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner with Rose Water

19/06/2021
Lovely Toner
This toner does a great job of removing any residual dirt left behind after cleansing. The light rose scent is very soothing as you apply it. An excellent toner that I'll be purchasing again.
09/06/2021
Helps with redness!
I was rather impressed with the Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner. I particularly loved the light rose scent. My skin felt clean and fresh after using. It also helped ease redness!!
09/06/2021
Perfect Toner
I have oily skin and this toner really does work well for me. I use in conjunction with products from the same line and it all works great. Doesnt dry my skin out and no breakouts!
30/05/2021
Fresh soft skin texture
Incredible natural, vegan toner for everyday use. My skin feels so fresh and smooth. I have noticed an improvement in my skin texture. Love
Very hydrating!
I love Caudalie skincare products. This toner makes sure to take care of any residue you may have missed after cleansing, is refreshing, non-irritating, and leaves your skin feeling cleaner, hydrated and prepped for the rest of your routine.
Luv it
This is one of my favorite toners! My skin is clear and looks it's best when I use this stuff I'm forever a fan
Gentle
I really like this Caudalie toner. Most importantly, it’s gentle on my skin and doesn’t cause me to break out. Toners are the skincare product that can irritate my skin the most, and this one is gentle & hydrating for me. The scent is also pleasant.
28/05/2021
Love love
I absolutely love this product!!! It leaves you skin feeling so soft and clean! Definitely what I need to get the day off after a long day. Refreshing, definitely recommend this product.
24/05/2021
Great cleanser
Great toner. it cleans and smells amazing. I carry mines since it got hot outside to keep my skin fresh and clean . Love that it doesn't irritate my face. when home i put in the fridge to cool down my skin.
20/05/2021
Super clean
I love that there is no alcohol in the Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner with Rose Water. The scent was subtle. This did an excellent job at removing the last of my makeup I had missed and it toned and hydrated my skin as well. This is a high quality brand and this product is excellent.
20/05/2021
I really enjoyed this toner. It was gentle and had a nice scent
18/05/2021
Love
Okay I love this toner so much. I tried it for the first time and fell in love the minute I smelled the fresh rose. It definitely feels really hydrating and not too drying at all.
15/05/2021
Really liked it
I really liked the Caudalie Vinoclean Moisturizing Toner with Rose Water. It is a gentle feeling toner. And it smelt nice.
14/05/2021
So refreshing!
I use this after cleansing my face. This refreshing toner helps remove any traces of make-up and tones my face. It leaves my face smooth, bright and hydrated. I tend to have oily skin and can use this on its own without accompanying face cream. My skin always feels so amazing after using this. I am frequently trying to use products that are cleaner and I always consider the environmental impact of a product. A new line of eco-responsible cleansers with vegan and highly natural formulations is Caudalie’s VINOCLEAN. Caudalie is committed with fully recyclable packaging aiming for zero waste. I definitely recommend this brand!Your skin will love it and it’s also better for the environment! I got this free sample from topboxcircle #freeproduct #trywithtopbox
13/05/2021
So happy.
Best toner I've used yet. It doesn't strip skin and even helps calm and clear it. It does have scent that I didn't love initially but when you move on to either serum and or moisturizer, it's gone. Worth it.