Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream

4.9 5 0 21 21 A gentle dark-spot targeting night cream with vine sap-derived Viniferine and glycolic acid for hydrated, smoother, brighter-looking skin in the morning.

15/04/2021
Miracle product
Perfect product for any aged woman that really makes you feel like you just discovered fountain of youth in a jar.
14/04/2021
Love this line!
Every item in the vinoperfect somehow makes your skin look and feel absolutely flawless. The texture of my skin went from dry and dull to more of a moisturized and dewy instantly! Love this product and the others from this brand line.
13/04/2021
Awesome Brightness,smooth and even skin
I stared using this Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream and I’m in absolutely grateful how my dry mature age skin is getting better more even, brighter, smooth. Pleasant smell, the combination of this great Actives Principles/ ingredients made this product very good. I highly recommend it.
11/04/2021
Works!
This night cream is for sure spendy but it really works. I love how smooth is my face every morning when I am waking up! Has great ingredients that help my skin's health to be at the best!
Brilliant
Great, quality product! I love overnight treatments and this cream was heavenly. Light, clean scent and by morning, my skin was unbelievably smooth!
08/04/2021
Love this product!!! Its amazing!!! Feels great on ur skin..light..no film feeling..soaks into skin very well..leaves skin feeling and looking great..soft...and I love that it doesn't come off during the night..no staining on the pillows..and
Nice cream
Nice over night brightening cream Great cream to brighten up your skin over night while you sleep to help you look refreshed for the next day.
07/04/2021
Best overnight cream
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream reduced my dark spots left over from acne and brightened my face. Its a thick cream, best suited for normal/dry skin. It has a light scent, pleasant. I am on my 2nd jar currently and I highly recommend.
06/04/2021
one of the best
I used this cream for my face before I sleep.My skin is soft and the cream gets absorbed fast. Caudalie has great products, a little expensive, but worth it. I wish most people would buy this cream.
06/04/2021
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream
It Hydrates with squalane and hyaluronic acid which my dermatologist Uses Viniferine and niacinamide to brighten and boost radiance and my Dermatologist said these ingredients were good for my skin because I did not know anything about these ingredients and is very good for my sensitive skin and during my pregnancy and is paraben-free
04/04/2021
Awesome!
I love gel moisturizers over cream.This cream has helped in brighten up me so much and diminished my dark spots.This product is amazing!! It makes your face feel so refreshed,smooth,nice and moistures!
04/04/2021
La crema perfecta para la noche
Me encanta esta crema usarla por la noche porqué deja la piel suave y muy hidratada como piel de baby la recomiendo porque es perfecta para poder usarla para la noche nutre la piel
02/04/2021
Excellent!!
This product is amazing!! It makes your face feel so refreshed,smooth,nice and moistures! You would love it! It smells nice also! I think it’s pretty great over all!
02/04/2021
If you have never tried any of the Caudell Products you really need to as none of them will disappoint. This Gel Moisturizer is a big hit with me. I love Gel moisturizers over cream.
01/04/2021
Goodbye dark spots!
This cream has helped brighten me up so much. After getting scarred from acne it has really diminished my dark spots.