Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream

4.8 5 0 65 65 A gentle dark-spot targeting night cream with vine sap-derived Viniferine and glycolic acid for hydrated, smoother, brighter-looking skin in the morning.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream

22/09/2021
Love It
Your face will love this product, you go to sleep and wake up with a much vibrant and smoother looking face. It is like your face drinks this , it needs this product and I will request everyone to try it
04/09/2021
Amazing!
I have tried quite a few Caudalie. Products and im loving this Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream! It smells so good and does not leave my skin heavy or greasy. I wake up with a much brighter complexion that looks firmer and more radiant and only after a weeks use!
02/09/2021
One of the lines of skincare that I do trust and like for my sensitive skin. I really can be picky on skin care but clauadlie never disappoints!
01/09/2021
Best of the BEST
This is the best brightening cream for darm spots. I have hormonal melasma from a very early hysterectomy at 23. The hyperpigmentation has always been my issue- this brand has this formulation which is powerful against dark spots and uneven coloration/skin tone. I highly recommend!!!
28/08/2021
Amazing night cream
I love this night cream. It gives your skincare that extra boost it needs. I feel like it has really helped my skin. Your skin will l9ve you for it. It has made my skin feel more hydrated and brighter looking. I have tried many products from this brand and I absolutely love them. The packaging is always luxerious and beautiful.
15/08/2021
Brighter more hydrated skin
I absolutely love this cream. It goes on so smooth and leaves my skin more hydrated and with a brighter appearance. It has also decreased the size of my pores. I don’t use it every night. I use it every other night and I always remember to wear my sunscreen because this cream can cause you to get a sun burn. Overall, one of the best creams I have ever tried and I love the brand Caudalie!! I would definitely recommend to my family and friends and purchase another one when mine runs out.
04/08/2021
Love
This is one of my absolute favorites night creams. Super hydrating and you wake up with a glow.
02/08/2021
I initially tried this as a sample and loved it so much I had to buy it. Love the subtle smell to it and really does mattify my skin especially my forehead. I highly recommend giving it a try
31/07/2021
Skin Brightening Boost Overnight!
This Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream is incredible. I use the Glycolic Peeling Mask by Caudalie as well. I absolutely love this brand! The packaging is a purple luxurious glass jar that is recyclable and has a gentle, fresh scent. I use this cream as my last step in my nighttime skincare regimen. I cleanse, apply my serum, then take a little of this viscous cream and apply it to both my face and neck. It sits on your skin like a mask, however it fully absorbs within a few minutes. Make note, a little goes a long way! By the next morning, my skin looked and felt noticeably different. My dark spots have significantly faded. I use Tretinoin 0.025% (retinol) every other night and I have not had any irritation while using this cream. It is so nourishing, makes my skin feel so soft, and I feel like I'm glowing! I highly recommend this product and the whole Caudalie Vinoperfect line!
30/07/2021
Caudalie Brightning Night Cream Review
I love the way the cream feels going on as well as on my skin. I could tell the difference in a little over a week or so in my skin.
16/07/2021
Great product!!!!
Well I do overall love this product, the texture of it lets just say I love everything about it! I will say there is 1 thing I do not care to much about and that is that it is a bit to heavy for my liking, nit like I said besides that 1 thing I really do love this product!!!! in
14/07/2021
Bright eyes
This stuff works wonders see the results in a week
12/07/2021
Excellent
I really love this moisterizer. It comes in a cute jar with a spatula so you don't take a risk of transferring bacteria by putting your hands in the jar. It has a a nice heavy cream for intense moisture.
10/07/2021
Love this!
This moisturiser leaves skin soft and hydrated. Love the consistency as it is not stick or heavy. I would definitely recommend it
05/07/2021
Overnight Cream
Caudalie overnight crean is the best it help remove dark spot and leave my skin shine and refreshed