Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser

4.7 5 0 57 57 A cleanser containing antioxidant-rich Centella and green tea that comes in a pH balanced formula to leave skin feeling refreshed and makeup free. <li> Skin type: Normal, dry, combination and oily </li>
Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser

24/06/2022
Huge fan!
Love how gentle this cleanser. I've come across many like this but they often don't remove enough. However this cleanser is both gentle and removes all excess oil and sebum. Although I wish this brand had a more acne based cleanser
08/05/2022
Perfect!
This is the second centella product I've tried and it is amazing! Non-drying and cleanses perfectly!! I love it and will definitely purchase this and other centella products again!
16/04/2022
Amazing product
This is the best product for the best use. I really appreciate it
13/04/2022
Worth it
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
08/04/2022
Refreshing
This is an effective product. It has a light pleasant scent. It’s easy to apply onto My face. This helps reduce facial acne. My face looks clearer after one week. I would definitely recommend this product.
21/03/2022
Just okay
Honestly I was not very impressed with this cleanser. I think I was just looking for more. Where as this is just a basic cleanser nothing fancy or extra about it. If that’s what you are looking for I highly recommend if you are wanting more this may not be for you.
24/02/2022
Good cleanser
Just received a sample of this cleanser from Selfless by hyram and let me tell you guys this cleanser is okay. I say ok because its not foamy like i usually like it but it does cleanses.
24/02/2022
Revitalizing
This product leaves my skin looking revitalized and looking amazing the green tea helps with the toxins and leaves my skin with less toxins laying on my face.I would definitely recommend this to my friends. Thank you for the opportunity to review your product
23/02/2022
Very gentle
This Centella & Green tea gel cleanser is so gentle on my skin. Whenever my face needs something that will calm it, I definitely turn to this cleanser. It has a very mild smell, that goes away very quickly!!
19/02/2022
Super hydrated
It’s one of my favorite cleanser that I have ever used .. I can say it’s one of the best formula made which was deliberate and designed for all types of skin. It is not heavy or make your skin dry after every use . It’s a nice gentle cleanser .i have acne prone skin but I must say this product don’t leave any break out or anything on my skin after few uses . I use this cleanser twice a day and it makes my skin looks soo nice and smooth .
26/01/2022
So refreshing!
I like that it is a clear gel. I feel fresh and my skin feels cool after using.
13/01/2022
Gel Cleanser
It’s non-Stripping and my face feeling hydrated which is perfect for the winter too.Its unscented. A cleanser containing antioxidants rich centella and green tea that comes in a PH balanced formula to leave skin feeling refreshing and makeup free. This face gel is for all skin type.
01/01/2022
My face was so refreshed
Absolutely loved this. Simple and clean ingredients. Love how the green tea rejuvenated and made my face soft and fresh. Easy to use and rinses away easily. Loved the smell too!
23/12/2021
green tea
this product felt great on my skin did its job
02/12/2021
Yassss
This is a great face cleanser. I also love how it leaves my face nice and clean and soft. ( I hate how some face washed make your face feel so dry after!! This one doesn’t!!!) I also love how you can use it day and night. You can also use it everyday which is amazing. I love how its made for all skin types . i so recommend it