Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser

4.7 5 0 47 47 A cleanser containing antioxidant-rich Centella and green tea that comes in a pH balanced formula to leave skin feeling refreshed and makeup free. <li> Skin type: Normal, dry, combination and oily </li>
Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser

13/01/2022
Gel Cleanser
It’s non-Stripping and my face feeling hydrated which is perfect for the winter too.Its unscented. A cleanser containing antioxidants rich centella and green tea that comes in a PH balanced formula to leave skin feeling refreshing and makeup free. This face gel is for all skin type.
01/01/2022
My face was so refreshed
Absolutely loved this. Simple and clean ingredients. Love how the green tea rejuvenated and made my face soft and fresh. Easy to use and rinses away easily. Loved the smell too!
23/12/2021
green tea
this product felt great on my skin did its job
02/12/2021
Yassss
This is a great face cleanser. I also love how it leaves my face nice and clean and soft. ( I hate how some face washed make your face feel so dry after!! This one doesn’t!!!) I also love how you can use it day and night. You can also use it everyday which is amazing. I love how its made for all skin types . i so recommend it
29/11/2021
Works well
I have really sensitive skin and am very cautious with new cleansers. This cleaned well with no irritation and my skin felt soft and nourished afterwards. I love the green tea component which is supposed to have a huge antioxidant boost.
23/11/2021
Works wonderfully
This works so wonderfully and smells just as great! Leaves your skin feeling fresh and oh so clean. It isn’t a heavy cleanser which I absolutely love. So glad I found this brand and cleanser because it’s became one of my favorites to use so far.
29/10/2021
Centella GreenTea Cleanser
I love this product so much. Its easy to apply and it makes my skin flawless!
20/10/2021
Refreshing
Selfless by Hyram, Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser is a gentle, but effective cleanser. It washed all my makeup off, and left my skin soft and not feeling dried out. I definitely recommend this to a few of my friends.
04/10/2021
Leaves a fresh feeling
Gentle and refreshing cleanser which I use daily at night before going to bed. Washes off makeup and is gentle on skin. Has a subtle and fragrant smell and leaves me feeling fresh.
26/09/2021
Good face cleanser
Over all I thought this was an ok product. It has a nice smell but I don't like that you can't really see any results after a month of use .
25/09/2021
Gentle Daily Cleanser
Cleansers are something I use all the time so I'm very critical of them - and this one is definitely better than I expected! The green tea and centella work really well together, it leaves my skin feeling gentle and not overly stripped or tight. It gets off any makeup left on the skin and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It's a gel so it can get a little messy but overall I love the effect on my skin
23/09/2021
Nice
It’s nice and easy to use,.l love this product
21/09/2021
Love
I picked up this Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser since it was on sale for a great price. When i first tried it i loved how it didnt make my skin feel tight but instead gave my skin a nice balance. Loved how soft my skin felt afterwards.
18/09/2021
It's good
This is a decent product. It's not to harsh for my skin. It doesn't over strip the oils out of my face but cleanses just enough to get your face clean. I just think for the price point of this their is so many other products that are just as good if not better than this In my opinion.
14/09/2021
Gentle on skin
I have a few breakouts and this one seem great especially recommend by hyram and bought at sephora and it's gentle and after using it, it refreshes the skin and it's calming.