Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser

4.7 5 0 63 63 A cleanser containing antioxidant-rich Centella and green tea that comes in a pH balanced formula to leave skin feeling refreshed and makeup free. <li> Skin type: Normal, dry, combination and oily </li>
Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser

05/12/2022
One of my favorite cleansers!
I would highly recommend this cleanser, I've been using it for awhile now and it cleans really well, and leaves your skin clean feeling and looking! I also really enjoy the scent of this product! It makes your face feel refreshed!
19/10/2022
Great gel cleanser
I absolutely love this Selfless by Hyram cleanser. It's contains antioxidant rich ingredients such as Centella and green tea, which is great for acne and to soothe your skin. I'll definitely keep this in my rotation.
25/08/2022
Centella is an amazing ingredient in Korean skincare that can restore your skin and help it look glowy again green tea is great for getting rid of acne and absorb oil in skin! I purchased this on Amazon and love it !
17/08/2022
Up in the air
This is a gentle gel cleanser with light scent. Rinses clean, no oily residue. Did not experience any adverse reactions. This is just a basic cleanser and for the price point I feel there are way more affordable ones that are just a good if not better.
12/08/2022
Amazing!!
This gel cleanser works wonders for my sensitive skin! It doesn’t make me feel dry and it’s visibly clean without causing any redness. I’ve noticed that’s helping with preventing breakouts as well.
13/07/2022
Amazing Collab
I love Hyram and Inkey List and was not disappointed by their line together. It took me forever to get my hands on something from the collection but it will be a staple. Gel cleansers normally dry out my dry sensitive skin but this one didn't make my skin feel tight after washing
24/06/2022
Huge fan!
Love how gentle this cleanser. I've come across many like this but they often don't remove enough. However this cleanser is both gentle and removes all excess oil and sebum. Although I wish this brand had a more acne based cleanser
08/05/2022
Perfect!
This is the second centella product I've tried and it is amazing! Non-drying and cleanses perfectly!! I love it and will definitely purchase this and other centella products again!
16/04/2022
Amazing product
This is the best product for the best use. I really appreciate it
13/04/2022
Worth it
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
08/04/2022
Refreshing
This is an effective product. It has a light pleasant scent. It’s easy to apply onto My face. This helps reduce facial acne. My face looks clearer after one week. I would definitely recommend this product.
21/03/2022
Just okay
Honestly I was not very impressed with this cleanser. I think I was just looking for more. Where as this is just a basic cleanser nothing fancy or extra about it. If that’s what you are looking for I highly recommend if you are wanting more this may not be for you.
24/02/2022
Good cleanser
Just received a sample of this cleanser from Selfless by hyram and let me tell you guys this cleanser is okay. I say ok because its not foamy like i usually like it but it does cleanses.
24/02/2022
Revitalizing
This product leaves my skin looking revitalized and looking amazing the green tea helps with the toxins and leaves my skin with less toxins laying on my face.I would definitely recommend this to my friends. Thank you for the opportunity to review your product
23/02/2022
Very gentle
This Centella & Green tea gel cleanser is so gentle on my skin. Whenever my face needs something that will calm it, I definitely turn to this cleanser. It has a very mild smell, that goes away very quickly!!