4.5 5 0 50 50 Wash & Shampoo

27/08/2019
Cerave adult cerave kuds although it may cost a few extra dollars it has some of the leading products in the industry all winners and definitely worth paying more
20/08/2019
Good For Babies Sensitive Skin
This CeraVe baby wash and shampoo are wonderful for babies with sensative skin. My infant's skin didn't get dry after using it like with some other body washes. I definately recommend it for babies with all skin types.
20/08/2019
Good for sensitive
My pediatrician recommends this for my baby's really bad eczema. It is scentless and good for his sensitive skin. Little larger, but what else can you expect from such a sensitive product?
16/08/2019
This is a really great brand. I use their products for myself, and my children. Keeps them clean and smelling great.
15/02/2019
Cereva
I liked this product because it deeply moisturizes my baby's skin and keeps it moist over time for a while.
04/12/2018
Say goodbye to dry skin
My baby had really bad eczema when she was first born, and the doctors recommended tonuse CeraVe on her delicate skin. From one day to the next it was like she was a new baby ! Her skin had cleared up, and no more dry patches ! We LOVE CeraVe !
19/10/2018
Great for children with eczema!
I found CeraVe Baby after searching for a product to use on my sons skin for his eczema. This product is paraben free, sulfate free and tear free! His dry skin has improved so much since using CeraVe. The product is easy to dispense with the pump dispenser, and also easy to lock the pump when you are finished. CeraVe suds up on a washcloth and even when I apply the body wash by hand. I feel better about his baths and this product is definitely worth the money.
23/09/2018
Hydrating
Had some facial surgery and needed a gentle wash. This product surpasses my expectations and hydrates better than my creams
18/08/2018
my sister give me gift this cerave baby wash and shampoo so I try it its okay.
15/08/2018
CeraVE products are amazing. Worth the price. Baby has such sensitive skin and rashes stopped once we began using these products
19/05/2018
I use this on my face and body! It does not break me out and does not contain any irritants. It is moderately moisturizing but is not heavy. If you are looking for a heavy, cream-like moisturizer, this doesn't have that texture. I purchased the "baby version" of the Cerave moisturizers because it does not contain parabens (too much controversy about parabens & too much incomplete research, so I decided to avoid when possible until more research is done on the subject). The only reason I docked one star is that most of the skin-benefitting ingredients (such as niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, ceramides, etc.) are labeled after the preservative "Phenoxyethanol". Phenoxyethanol is only allowed in formulas with a concentration of 1%-2% (and no more). Since ingredients in products are listed in descending order from highest concentration to lowest, most of the skin-benefitting ingredients are present in concentrations lower than 1%-2%. The picture of the ingredients is inaccurate, as it doe
10/04/2018
This wash is good on babies sensitive skin, but lacking in the fragrance department. Really no smell to the wash and lotion, cant even tell I used it. This is a good product for those who are bothered by strong scents left by washes and lotions.
10/04/2018
Great for babies with eczema, it's very gentle and soothing for dry skin.
21/02/2018
Helps with my baby's dry skin. Good ingredients and lasts a long time.
19/12/2017
CeraVe Baby wasn't my favorite and the price is a little steep!! I used the bottle I had~ but never purchased it again!!