4.8 5 0 154 154 This gentle facial cleanser removes dirt, oil and impurities while micro-fine granules buff away dry, dull skin to support natural surface cell turnover. Infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant. <Br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B077FZ112C&asins=B077FZ112C&linkId=b786738edd7fcc7a92db6f1cb94478ca&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

06/11/2019
Love this scrub!
I’m so glad I found this! I’m a huge fan of Cetaphil face wash so I was excited to see them expanding into scrubs. Most facial exfoliants irritate my skin but this one is extremely gentle and non irritating. I use it several times a week and it gets the job done without irritating and being too harsh on my skin.
14/10/2019
Go-To Face Wash - Adult Acne
No other face wash has failed to break me out. Cetaphil delivers.
14/09/2019
Cetaphil for the WIN!
I've been using Cetaphil products for 25 years. I have rosacea and sensitive skin. My dermatologist at the time suggested Cetaphil products as the answer. She gave me a few samples and I was hooked. Cetaphil is my go to products for my skincare and this is awesome!
31/08/2019
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub
I love this product! The scrub beads are so gentle and leaves no irritation. It is scent free & gentle enough to use both morning and night.
28/08/2019
Love this product
This is a great scrub. It is a awesome value. And it feels as good as a higher end scrub. It was recommended by my dermatologist years ago. Will keep buying this product.
24/08/2019
Cetaphil
This is a very great product especially for sensitive skin dry skin like mine I so love this product so much I would give th his product 10 stars if possible but yeah it wonderful
24/08/2019
Gentle on the skin
This cleanser is very gentle but exfoliating on the skin and has no scent it’s good for acne prone or sensitive skin. It leaves your skin clean and refreshed and less frangrance is great for skin
20/08/2019
Great For Sensitive Skin
I really liked this Extra Gentle Daily Scrub. I have pretty sensitive skin and a lot of other products irritate my skin and are too rough. I found this scrub to be just right at removing the dead skin cells and make up without the irritation.
10/08/2019
I love this cleanser it scrubs skin clean while not being overly drying.it is gentle enough to use twice a week. I would not recommend using this every day as over exfoliating can cause early aging and no one wants premature wrinkles. Another plus of this product is the flowery scent.
30/07/2019
Refreshing clean
I received a sample of this to try. It offers a great clean and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I like that it has a bit of texture in it to reach into my pores. Highly recommended!
03/06/2019
safe and gentle
I was definitely impressed with this product's performance. It cleaned well and was gentle on my skin. I have mild rosacea and was concerned about using this but my fears were groundless. It did not aggravate my skin at all. I will definitely be buying more of this.
11/04/2019
This is a product my daughter and I can use and we don’t have to buy so many face washes and I’m 57 and she’s 23
10/04/2019
Divina
Crema súper suave y protege las pieles sensibles ,para toda la familia.
02/04/2019
Cetaphil💖
Super effective, and gentle to skin and also effective to dry skin safe to skin.
31/03/2019
Cannot use it
This might work for some but it made my face break out and I am well past the change of life). I do have a problem with some synthetic ingredients so not sure if that is it but I will never buy again.