4.8 5 0 159 159 This gentle facial cleanser removes dirt, oil and impurities while micro-fine granules buff away dry, dull skin to support natural surface cell turnover. Infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant. <Br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B077FZ112C&asins=B077FZ112C&linkId=b786738edd7fcc7a92db6f1cb94478ca&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub

20/01/2020
Great for sensitive skin, I love all there products they have never caused me to break out and there made with great ingredients that I dont got to worry what im putting into my skin
01/01/2020
Great for my skin
This has been great for my skin. I dont take my make up off correctly as I should. Usually I just wash it off. Where as normal people actually clean their skin with make up wipes or some kind of products to help with their skin especially after a full day of make up. So I know there is build up and this really makes me feel clean along with helping my skin feel soft and well taken care of .
24/12/2019
Awesome Scrub that Wont Damage
For a drugstore fave scrub this is my holy Grail go to exfoliating cleanser. I love this one it's so much gentler than products that use walnut powder and don't strip the skin or cause micro years. I use this about twice per week to unclog pores and remove dead skin. If your looking to start exfoliating or just struggle finding something gentle this may be the scrub for you!
21/11/2019
Perfect for sensitive skin.
I’ve been using Cetaphil for its effectiveness and gentleness for decades as a daily facial cleanser. I couldn’t believe they could develop an even more gentle formula - but they sure did. I love Cetaphil because it is so gentle, it rinses clean, and is trusted by dermatologist’s.
15/11/2019
Great product as always
I honestly just love the cetaphil line and they never fail to amaze me and I will always keep buying more and more from then cause that's one of the only products i use and doesn't make me break out
06/11/2019
Love this scrub!
I’m so glad I found this! I’m a huge fan of Cetaphil face wash so I was excited to see them expanding into scrubs. Most facial exfoliants irritate my skin but this one is extremely gentle and non irritating. I use it several times a week and it gets the job done without irritating and being too harsh on my skin.
14/10/2019
Go-To Face Wash - Adult Acne
No other face wash has failed to break me out. Cetaphil delivers.
14/09/2019
Cetaphil for the WIN!
I've been using Cetaphil products for 25 years. I have rosacea and sensitive skin. My dermatologist at the time suggested Cetaphil products as the answer. She gave me a few samples and I was hooked. Cetaphil is my go to products for my skincare and this is awesome!
31/08/2019
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub
I love this product! The scrub beads are so gentle and leaves no irritation. It is scent free & gentle enough to use both morning and night.
28/08/2019
Love this product
This is a great scrub. It is a awesome value. And it feels as good as a higher end scrub. It was recommended by my dermatologist years ago. Will keep buying this product.
24/08/2019
Cetaphil
This is a very great product especially for sensitive skin dry skin like mine I so love this product so much I would give th his product 10 stars if possible but yeah it wonderful
24/08/2019
Gentle on the skin
This cleanser is very gentle but exfoliating on the skin and has no scent it’s good for acne prone or sensitive skin. It leaves your skin clean and refreshed and less frangrance is great for skin
20/08/2019
Great For Sensitive Skin
I really liked this Extra Gentle Daily Scrub. I have pretty sensitive skin and a lot of other products irritate my skin and are too rough. I found this scrub to be just right at removing the dead skin cells and make up without the irritation.
10/08/2019
I love this cleanser it scrubs skin clean while not being overly drying.it is gentle enough to use twice a week. I would not recommend using this every day as over exfoliating can cause early aging and no one wants premature wrinkles. Another plus of this product is the flowery scent.
30/07/2019
Refreshing clean
I received a sample of this to try. It offers a great clean and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I like that it has a bit of texture in it to reach into my pores. Highly recommended!