4.7 5 0 23 23 This cleanser is dermatologist tested and is clinically shown to be non-irritating, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub

• 4.7 out of 5 from

This gentle facial cleanser removes dirt, oil and impurities while micro-fine granules buff away dry, dull skin to support natural surface cell turnover. Infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant.

Carla (Jacksonville)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

My dermatologist recommended that I use this product which is why I bought it. My face feels so soft and clean after using it I use this product in the am and PM and my face looks and feels so much better!

Nichole (West Warwick)

• 10 Comments
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I thought the cetaphil extra gentle scrub worked really well and left my face feeling refreshed without being to rough.

Felicia (Delray Beach)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

People who have very sensitive and sore skin due to acne or weather can use this product without having to worry of overdrying or breakout worries. Face feels nice and smooth and clear after uss

Kathy (Mocksville)

• 0 Comment
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Well I had a sudden break out and had to go to the dermatologist and she told me to start using this and I have been using it over 3 months and my face looks wonderful

Kathy (Hawthorne)

• 1 Review
  • 18 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I use this every time in the shower to wash up. It's gentle on my skin but also cleans really well without drying and irritating like regular soap

Anthony (Hermitage)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Wasn't really impressed. It's a face cleaner just like every face cleaner. It cleans your face. That's what it's supposed to do. But it wasn't any miraculous experience by any means. It also made my face break out from using it.

Hope (Kannapolis)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a great product for a gentle scrub for your face. My daughter loves using this on her face.

Ieisya Lyn (Laguna)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is very mild and gentle. Good for my skin!

Junior (Thomasville)

12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

It left my face feeling so clean and soft it actually works well on pores mine were gone after I washed with this face wash and rinsed, I definitely recommend this product!!

Lori (Torrington)

• 25 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

The Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub is a wonderful product! It is gentle on my skin while getting the job done of exfoliating my face. The particles in this scrub are so small I can barely feel them but they get their job done. This is a light scrub that leaves my skin feeling energized and hydrated. No need to scrub hard either. My skin feels more clean and fresh after using this. It does not have any scent to it and is definitely good for all skin types. My skin looks cleaner and feels healthier now that I have used this product! Will definitely continue to use!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours