4.8 5 0 115 115 This cleanser is dermatologist tested and is clinically shown to be non-irritating, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub

• 4.8 out of 5 from

This gentle facial cleanser removes dirt, oil and impurities while micro-fine granules buff away dry, dull skin to support natural surface cell turnover. Infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant.

LILLIAN (CHICAGO)

2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is my only daily face scrub product, very soft and gentle exfoliate my skin without leaving redness or dryness, I love it.

Susan (Ball Ground)

• 14 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I normally use a cleanser with exfoliant to help remove dry skin. But sometimes my skin is a little too sensitive for my usual exfoliant. I found that Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub did double-duty for me – it gently cleansed and moistened my skin while still providing a little bit of scrub action to remove flaking skin from the surface. Definitely recommend for use on sensitive skin.

Raj (Yuba City)

• 1 Review
  • 22 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really like softness and effectiveness of this cleanser and i would recommend it to everyone

Michelle (Forest Hills)

• 0 Review
  • 4 Comments
2/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is a great product for skin and doesn’t cost a lot. Makes my skin feel clean and smooth.

Pambi (Washington)

2/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product is amazing for combination skin. My skin is normally really oil, but during the winter I get really dry. I had to find new skincare products that worked well with my changing skin type and my current makeup routine. This scrub controlled my oil production, without aggravating my dry skin patches. Now that my skin is reverting back to normal, I find I can still use it as normal. It exfoliates my skin and leaves it soft, supple, and with a healthy glow!

trisha (Annawan)

• 46 Comments
2/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is a good and gentle scrub for eczema prone skin.It helps keeps the flare ups down and not so red.It also keeps the skin moist so you are not constantly itching.

Bridget (Moore Haven)

• 31 Comments
2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have used this product myself because of my dermatitis and my skin is so sensitive and I loved the results so my five year old grandson has really bad allergies which cause rashes si I used it on him after his mother asked his doctor. It worked beautifully. I definitely recommend this product. It’s very sensitive on the skin.

Amitha (Mckinney)

• 12 Comments
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

It’s a wonderful product.with other soaps if felt my skin is getting wost.After using this product my skin is smooth .

Melissa (Silver Spring)

2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very great product, gentle but effective! One of my new favorite products

Richa (SAN FRANCISCO)

• 2 Uploads
  • 47 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Cetaphil is a great gentle scrub for dry and sensitive skin. I am fond of this product.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours