4.8 5 0 137 137 This gentle facial cleanser removes dirt, oil and impurities while micro-fine granules buff away dry, dull skin to support natural surface cell turnover. Infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant.

4/11/2019
This is a product my daughter and I can use and we don’t have to buy so many face washes and I’m 57 and she’s 23
4/2/2019
Cetaphil💖
Super effective, and gentle to skin and also effective to dry skin safe to skin.
3/31/2019
Cannot use it
This might work for some but it made my face break out and I am well past the change of life). I do have a problem with some synthetic ingredients so not sure if that is it but I will never buy again.
3/27/2019
Angel in a bottle
I am a big fan of this product, love how it makes my skin feel soft and looking fresh and clean.
3/24/2019
Great for daily basis
This is awesome to use on a daily basis and I have seen a difference in my skin since I started using it
3/21/2019
Not a fan
I'm not a fan of the product, but the price was good. That's why it got such good stars. The product did not my my face feel clean. It was cold.. I felt like I broke out more. Maybe my skin is sensitive. I just wasn't a fan
3/19/2019
Gentle
I have psoriasis on my face and this is very gentle and allows me to use almost daily. Helps with the rough spots and leaves my skin soft.
3/16/2019
Best cleanser on the market!
This is all I use for my sensitive skin. My Doctor recommended this to use on my whole body for my sensitive skin and eczema, since using it I barely notice my eczema. Plus it leaves my skin feeling soft and so clean! Won’t use anything else!
3/14/2019
This Cetaphil is a great product to use on sensitive skin or not sensitive skin. It definitely exfoliate your skin and gives you a soft smooth skin. Such a great product product to use.
3/13/2019
Best product
Sesuai untuk semua Jenis kulit ..kulit muka saya Jenis sensitive ..so memang sesuai la
3/12/2019
Gentle face scrub
I have been sensitive to so many face products. I can always count on the Cetaphil products. I tried the extra gentle daily scrub that they made for your face. It was very gentle on my face without drying it out. Whenever I use something like this on my face it usually becomes so dry and scaly. This did not happen with this product. After use my face felt clean and refreshed.
3/11/2019
Loved it!
Loved this! I have sensitive skin and had no problems. It left my skin feeling extra clean.
3/10/2019
GREAT PRODUCT!
Very very light on your skin and gentle! Definitely would recommend if you are looking for something to gently clean up your face after each day.
3/2/2019
Very good face wash
I have very problematic skin and sensitive skin I have breakouts constantly my dermatologist had given me a face cream and said it will make my face dryer than it already is to use This brand in the lotion so I have and love it and when I seen the face wash I had to try it and I am so happy I did. It really gives me the deep clean feeling and it does not make my face dry at all. I love this so much that we even use it on my sons face when he gets break outs
3/1/2019
Recommended face wash
I highly recommend this face wash. It cleans your face better than anything else I have tried.