Cetaphil Foaming Face Wash

4.5 5 0 182 182 Gently cleanses without over drying, leaves skin feeling soothed and balanced.

15/10/2021
Very gentle facial cleanser.
I received a sample of this cleanser and loved it so much I bought the full size. It's so gentle but cleans really well.
13/10/2021
Gentle cleanser
It's a very Gently cleanser, good if you have sensitive skin.
03/10/2021
Gentle but effective
This foam cleanser cleans my skin without irritation. I have oily sensitive skin so I need a cleanser that can deep clean without harsh ingredients. The foam makes it so easy to apply.
13/06/2021
Good face wash
I received a sample of this and made my face feel soft and I really enjoyed using this .
10/06/2021
Good affordable face wash
This is a good product. I wish you got more for the price. I didn’t feel my face was striped and dry. It didn’t have a fragrance. It foamed up real nice. I would recommend this.
26/05/2021
Great product!
I had horrible issues with acne simply because I didn't wash my face. But this worked wonders. It came out lathery and goes a pretty long way. Even with every day use.
17/05/2021
Works great
Great foaming face wash. Gentle but effective. My skin looks and feels refreshed. Perfect for sensitive skin.
03/03/2021
I love this cleanser
This cetaphil cleanser is amazing. I use it everyday before going to bed. It gently cleanses by removing all the impurities and leaves the skin soft. I do recommend this product.
20/02/2021
Tnks
I liked this product my favorite Totality recommend
09/02/2021
Love this stuff
I have sensitive skin, so I don't like face wash with harsh ingredients. I found this Cetaphil to be very gentle, yet it works. There's no strong smell, perfumes,or dyes. It foams nicely and rinses clean with no sticky residue. I will be purchasing this all the time now.
03/01/2021
Works Great
This foaming face wash works really well for anyone that has facial redness. After continued use you can really notice a difference! Easy to lather up and rinse off.
28/09/2020
Okay
This face wash is okay. It didn’t break me out. So that is wonderful. But it leaves face super dry. Better dry than pimples I guess. I think I’m going back to my normal brand.
28/01/2020
Pretty Good
Been using this face wash for about a month now. It doesn’t make me break out at all which is great because it’s hard for me to find a face wash that works without the breakouts. If I don’t use moisturizer after my skin will feel a little dry, but you’re suppose to moisturize after you wash your face anyways.
26/10/2019
Cetaphil Foaming Face Wash
#Cetaphil is #1 by #Allure. If you have very sensitive than this is for you. It's very affordable and gentle on your skin. Recommend this cleanser!
25/10/2019
It's good but drying
I have very oily skin. This cleanser is nice, but it dries too much and after couple hours my skin gets more oily, trying to compensate it and make it right, but ends up a lot more oily. Would suggest using a moisturizer after