Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream

4.4 5 0 116 116 Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream With Hyaluronic Acid - Designed to Deeply Hydrate, Brighten & Smooth Under-Eye Area <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07798MG7Q&asins=B07798MG7Q&linkId=9767b821716a0eb6fc6f105d4724cbec&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream

21/09/2021
Love this
I love this hydrating moisturizer because my skin gets so dry! It isn’t thick and a little goes a long way. The product is affordable and lasts long. Highly recommend all there products!
18/09/2021
Not impressed
This product is definitely not worth it. It has an ingredient list a mile long but theres only 2 worth mentioning, niacinamide and Hyaluronic acid. It has numerous silicones, all yucky, and tons of emollients but no other ingredients that are proven beneficial.
10/08/2021
Lines and Puffiness going away away
I was looking for good eye cream and saw online this was highly recommended and I can see why!!! Within the 1st week,I started to slowly notice my lines and the puffiness under my eyes were disappearing. I definitely highly recommend !!!
29/07/2021
Maravilloso
Definitivamente el Mejor tratamiento para los ojos que he probado!!!!!
23/07/2021
A good eye gel thats make eye area hydrating.
06/06/2021
I really like this
I really like this eye gel. It is non irritating. Not sure if it has any brightening or soothing effects in regards to redness and bumps near eyes.
11/05/2021
Instant, Long Lasting Hydration!
Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream In my opinion, this is very similar, in texture and performance, to Belif's Moisturizing Eye Bomb; I had the same great results from both; diminished dark circles and fewer fine lines. The tube is totally full, so no buying any air with this product. The gel is thick yet it goes on very smoothly and absorbs completely. It's so soothing and keeps my eye area hydrated the entire day. I even applied it before my gym workout just to see what happened and it was still there afterwards. Pretty impressive!
05/04/2021
I love everything this brand puts out. Definitely my go to brand.
27/03/2021
Good for the price
This is a pretty good product that I use a few times a week before bed. The next morning I definitely notice that my eye area seems plumper. I also notice it helps with dark circles. You cant go wrong with the affordable price. Unfortunately, the product does sting for about a minute after applying which isn’t a great feeling near the eyes and also pills a lot. Despite this I think I will continue to purchase and use this product as the pros outweigh the cons.
24/03/2021
Great product!
I have purchased multiple cetaphil products and I never imagined I would purchase an eye cream until I did with this one. It is so nourishing and I love the gel form and texture. I have used this multiple times and would for sure buy again. I highly recommend to others.
25/02/2021
Lives up to expectations
It reduces the fine lines and dark circles under my eyes. The gel-cream absorbs quickly and does not feel sticky, tacky, heavy or oily. My skin feels hydrated all day long. The bottle looks small, but for eye cream, a little goes a long way. The ingredients include hyaluronic acid which is a substance known to help keep skin plump and hydrated. I have noticed a difference on the dark circles under my eyes. They seem much lighter. The fines lines seem smoother as well. All in all it lives up to the Cetaphil name.
20/02/2021
No complaints
This eye cream didn't make any difference to the dark circles but there was no irritation on skin either. It's there but no visible results.
25/01/2021
This is definitely hydrating
This is definitely hydrating but it doesn't have all the things I need in an eye cream. It doesn't help with dark circles or puffiness, and it doesn't help make me look like I just have had 8 hours of sleep. It works for hydrating though and it doesn't have bad ingredients in the formulation so it didn't make any problems with my skin or clog my pores.
21/01/2021
Cetaphil eye cream
Cetaphil Hydrating eyel gel cream did the wonders to my under eyes which always looked dull and dark. A colleague recommended this eye cream to me because she saw that my eyes always looked as if I didn't have enough sleep.
13/01/2021
Hate myself for not trying this sooner
I have always been a complete fool when it comes to believing that prestige brands must be better for the skin until I starter to have skin sensitivities and redness. The only products I found that truly repaired the skin barrier like I needed was drug store brands. Cetaphil is my go to when I have irritated skin or need a splash of hydration. Plus is saves my wallet a lot of cash.