Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream

4.5 5 0 134 134 Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream With Hyaluronic Acid - Designed to Deeply Hydrate, Brighten & Smooth Under-Eye Area <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07798MG7Q&asins=B07798MG7Q&linkId=9767b821716a0eb6fc6f105d4724cbec&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream

25/07/2022
Great option for eye cream
I've been using this on a daily basis. It feels soothing when applied, and it certainly has kept the skin area around my eyes moisturized and non-greasy. I do wish it came in a larger package.
04/07/2022
Good product
Hydrated my dry skin in my eye area. Absorbs quickly and feels silky smooth on my skin.
01/07/2022
Hydrating but...
While I wanted to LOVE this eye cream I can only say that it is just ok. I do feel like it hyrdrates my eyes but I do not feel like it brightens as it promises. I have been using this for at least 2.5 months and I see no difference.
06/05/2022
Hydration
I am a 40 year old with dry skin and I tend to lean towards hydrating skincare products. I like this eye cream because it absorbs nicely, doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue and adds a nice hydrating barrier to the delicate under eye area. It also slightly visibly helps eyes look brighter and younger. It doesn't prevent fine lines but it absolutely makes them appear lighter. I love these products and will definitely buy this again.
06/04/2022
Love this eye cream!
this eye cream is super hydrating but not oily, I wish the tube was bigger! I use this every night before bed and my undereyes wake up looking so much better! Highly recommend
21/03/2022
Great results
Tried it for 8 weeks thinking it wouldn't do anything nut I was pleasantly surprised at people's comments.
12/03/2022
It really works for skin wrinkles.
I tried this for the wrinkles under my eyes and itwas great.
20/02/2022
Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel Cream
Goes on smooth and not gooey. Makes my eyes feel hydrated and smooth.
13/02/2022
Great stuff
I have used these products plenty of times & I definitely would recommend them to everyone.
04/02/2022
Grwat
I love you stuff it really works I didn't think it would but it really does
04/02/2022
Eye like it!
The Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream works and feels amazing. It has a nice cooling and soothing effect when applied under my eyes. My under eyes area typically look dull either from lack of sleep, stress from work, or too much screen time. Using this Gel routinely keeps a brighter appearance to my eyes and a more youthful glow.
30/01/2022
Soft Skin Again.
I have used this for a month now and have noticed the fine lines around my eyes becoming less and less every day. My skin has that supple more plumped look and I am satisfied with the results..
25/12/2021
Hydrating and gentle!
Cetaphil is one of my favorite brands, especially for sensitive skin. The formula is lightweight, super hydrating and very gentle around your eyes. I’ve noticed a difference in the moisturize of my skin and not waking up with dryness around my eyes. Highly recommend!
01/12/2021
Perfect for your eyes, as designed
Great product from cetaphil, yet again. Love that this is gentle, lightweight-- so it's perfect for the delicate skin around your eyes. It offers a nice sense of hydration, and I love that it is a gel-cream based formula.
29/11/2021
Easy to use, great results
I am always a skeptic when it comes to beauty products but this is from a very trusted Company that cares for your skin. I loved it. I had great looking skin around my eyes fast within days