Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream

4.5 5 0 137 137 Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream With Hyaluronic Acid - Designed to Deeply Hydrate, Brighten & Smooth Under-Eye Area <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07798MG7Q&asins=B07798MG7Q&linkId=9767b821716a0eb6fc6f105d4724cbec&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream

08/11/2022
Best of the best
Wow! This brightens, hydrates, and smoothes your under eye skin. It’s amazing! It’s so nourishing and feels amazing when you apply it. I feel as if the dark circles under my eyes are slowly diminishing as well. A great product!
01/10/2022
Nourishing Eye Cream
This product is intensely hydrating. As the brand is known for its rejuvenating properties, this is no exception. You can actually notice a difference. Love this product!!
25/08/2022
Love Hate Relationship
I have a love hate relationship with this product. One it does everything it says it does and feels so nice going on. It’s a great product. Unfortunately it was a little to good for my skin and clogged some pores around my eye I ended up with bumps that still haven’t gone away.
25/07/2022
Great option for eye cream
I've been using this on a daily basis. It feels soothing when applied, and it certainly has kept the skin area around my eyes moisturized and non-greasy. I do wish it came in a larger package.
04/07/2022
Good product
Hydrated my dry skin in my eye area. Absorbs quickly and feels silky smooth on my skin.
01/07/2022
Hydrating but...
While I wanted to LOVE this eye cream I can only say that it is just ok. I do feel like it hyrdrates my eyes but I do not feel like it brightens as it promises. I have been using this for at least 2.5 months and I see no difference.
06/05/2022
Hydration
I am a 40 year old with dry skin and I tend to lean towards hydrating skincare products. I like this eye cream because it absorbs nicely, doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue and adds a nice hydrating barrier to the delicate under eye area. It also slightly visibly helps eyes look brighter and younger. It doesn't prevent fine lines but it absolutely makes them appear lighter. I love these products and will definitely buy this again.
06/04/2022
Love this eye cream!
this eye cream is super hydrating but not oily, I wish the tube was bigger! I use this every night before bed and my undereyes wake up looking so much better! Highly recommend
21/03/2022
Great results
Tried it for 8 weeks thinking it wouldn't do anything nut I was pleasantly surprised at people's comments.
12/03/2022
It really works for skin wrinkles.
I tried this for the wrinkles under my eyes and itwas great.
20/02/2022
Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel Cream
Goes on smooth and not gooey. Makes my eyes feel hydrated and smooth.
13/02/2022
Great stuff
I have used these products plenty of times & I definitely would recommend them to everyone.
04/02/2022
Grwat
I love you stuff it really works I didn't think it would but it really does
04/02/2022
Eye like it!
The Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream works and feels amazing. It has a nice cooling and soothing effect when applied under my eyes. My under eyes area typically look dull either from lack of sleep, stress from work, or too much screen time. Using this Gel routinely keeps a brighter appearance to my eyes and a more youthful glow.
30/01/2022
Soft Skin Again.
I have used this for a month now and have noticed the fine lines around my eyes becoming less and less every day. My skin has that supple more plumped look and I am satisfied with the results..