4.5 5 0 76 76 Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream With Hyaluronic Acid - Designed to Deeply Hydrate, Brighten & Smooth Under-Eye Area <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07798MG7Q&asins=B07798MG7Q&linkId=9767b821716a0eb6fc6f105d4724cbec&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream

19/10/2020
nice gel for under eyes
under eyes is a very sensitive area and often is dehydrated, this eye gel is so good for under eyes giving it appropriate moisture and keeping those under eye bags away. i love its creaminess.
06/06/2020
Hydrating eye gel
It's so so. I expected more. It wasn't lush. It was just...there.
29/05/2020
GREAT!
I really like it. My eyes feel so moisturized and it feels amazing.
25/05/2020
My eyes love this!
I love how well this Cetaphil Eye Gel-Cream nourishes and hydrates the skin around and under my eyes. My skin feels very soft when I use this and after several weeks of use, I am seeing the skin become smoother and brighter.
13/04/2020
Great for sensitive eyes!
I have very sensitive eyes and I regularly wear contacts. I like how this ice cream does not irritate my eyes or make them water. It is also non-greasy and very moisturizing. I would highly recommend this I cream to others.
10/04/2020
Disappointed!
I have given this brand one too many chances! It claims it's good for skin but is filled with nothing but junk. This eye cream was no different. I found it while searching for an eye cream to fit my needs and I regretted it. Once I started using it, the skin under my eyes began to become painfully sensitive, and eventually turned the area red and hot. It may have just been my experience alone but I would not recommend to anyone.
03/01/2020
Hydrating
This product has lasted me about a year. The formula is very creamy and absorbs quickly into the skin. A little bit goes a long way. I love using this as a simple eye cream. I would reccomend this for people who just want something basic and super simple.
12/12/2019
Hydrating
It's so gentle and I love it. Goes perfect with my other set too.
05/10/2019
Every Morning
Oh this is surprisingly good for an eye product that's less than $20. I use it every morning to hydrate undereye areas prior to applying concealer. This helps more than other eye creams to hydrate so concealer goes on smoothly, doesn't cake or flake during the day. Other than hydrating I don't see any other benefits and use a eye cream at night to meet my other needs. This one is solely for my makeup benefit by hydrating all day long. I do like the formula but preferred it to be a bit more gel texture. Overall this is my favorite eye cream for morning
03/10/2019
Adds Moisture
Cetaphil’s Hydrating Eye Cream is really good. It sinks into skin and doesn’t feel greasy. I noticed how nicely the moisture plumped my skin up. No noticeable smell either.
14/06/2019
I did not notice any improvement in the circles under my eyes or improvement of wrinkles. It kind of left my skin a little softer but that's about it.
11/03/2019
Love
I swear by every cetaphil product, but this eyes cream is really nice for my dry skin especially during winter.
19/02/2019
Great fro sensitive eyes.
I'm always on the lookout for eye cream for sensitive eyes. I have contacts & dry eyes, so I have to ge careful what eye products I use. Cetaphil is a trusted brand, so I decided to try their eye cream. It's very light & absorbs almost instantly. It's unscented which is great for me. I noticed my eyes not being irritated or puffy in the mornings like wifh some other eye creams. My undereye area isn't as dark or puffy. I think I found a long term solution for my eye area.
08/02/2019
Moisturizing
I recently spent the past 30 days using nothing but the Cetaphil brand of skincare products. I was happy to find that this I gel was definitely moisturizing and didn't have an unpleasant scent. I have a combination skin but I'm starting to have a little bit of aging signs creep up on me, especially in the under eye area. I can't say that the Cetaphil have done anyting to combat signs of aging or under eye bags, but the area is definitely more moisturized. If you're looking for a go to daily under eye gel and you're not looking for anything anti aging or anti discoloration or bags, then I would recommend this to somebody that was just looking to simply moisturize and hydrate. But would not recommend it to someone looking for any other benefits.
24/01/2019
It's a great product just not for me
I rated the Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel Cream 3 stars because I was allergic to it. It would have been 5 stars if not for the reaction. It certainly deeply hydrated my undereye skin and kept it feeling rejuvenated all day and night while I was using it but I started noticing my natural dark circles getting so much more darker. So I stopped using it for a while and the dark circles improved. Started using the product again and my dark circles worsened. I believe the product is still really good and would recommend to others. It's just I was allergic to it. My mom has used it and it works great for her.