4.6 5 0 64 64 17g of whole grain At least 48g recommended daily

28/08/2019
#hometesterclub
I like this product the cereal stays crunchy in milk has a lot of different texture to it keeps it interesting in your mouth with crunchy and soft textures
13/06/2018
I love cheerios and this flavor is great. I love how good it is for you plus the different flavors in one box.
15/01/2018
CHEERIOS REALLY CAM UP WITH A GREAT PRODUCT. THEY ENHANCED THEIR CEREAL WITH THE GREAT TASTE OF ANCIENT GRAINS
08/12/2017
These are one of my favorite varieties of Cheerios. All of the different grains and textures keep it interesting, and it's not too sweet to eat for breakfast.
17/11/2017
I so loved this and eating it yet, my husband loved this and would eat really big bowls was gone in 3 days.
16/11/2017
A really goid choice to start your day! Whole grains and no added sugar!
30/06/2015
Delicious! This is a great addition to our healthy eating.
17/06/2015
This is a great cereal and innovative improvement on the traditional cheerios. You get flakes and clusters of other grains along with the circular oh's. It is delicious with a good balance of health and sweet. I can eat it for breakfast or as a snack.
24/05/2015
I have always liked Multi-Grain Cheerios since they first came on the market. I was a little bummed when they started putting brown sugar on them so they could get them off the healthfood aisle and into the mainstream. I still ate them however. Now, with the addition of the Ancient Grains they have upped the nutrition again.I'm still bummed by the sugar on them but at least it is natural sugar and not a lot of it. These are very tasty and I have a young grandson who loves them too.
21/05/2015
I absolutely love this cereal. Love the "ancient grains" that I ate as a child. No sugar is needed for the cereal it is already lightly sweetened.
17/05/2015
This turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Purchased it because we are trying to include more whole grains in our diets, and found this to be a great tasting product. An interesting mix of flavors and a hint of sweetness, makes for a delicious breakfast or snack.
12/05/2015
I am a diabetic and am always looking for foods with whole grains and multigrains and Cheerios has done it again... Thank you for another great product..very tasty
12/05/2015
Wonderful! Great taste. Everyone in our family loved it. Good for you and great taste makes it a winner.
07/05/2015
This cereal is delicious and has 17g of Whole Grains. You can't go wrong. In taste, it's similar to the Multi-Grain Cheerios, which are slightly sweet, but not too sweet. This one also has the added benefits of the additional grains, which add a nice crunch. Highly recommend this cereal!
25/04/2015
Cheerios you have done it again. Another great product with great taste and still good for you. I love the crunchiness that remains even as I'm taking the last bite, and the taste is slightly sweet, which is just perfect. I love feeding this to my family knowing were eating healthy.