4.8 5 0 150 150 CHEETOS Simply Puffs White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Snacks are sure to please any crowd.
Cheetos Simply Puff White Cheddar

26/04/2020
Best cheetos ever
I absolutely LOVE these cheetos They are the best! I love that they are organic and I feel comfortable with my family eating them knowing they are healthy with no hidden additives. Highly reccomend!
02/04/2020
Simply Cheetos
I absolutely love these puffs. They are just as good as the regular cheetos. I feel good about putting them into my body and I'm not losing any flavor or crunch. I would recommend them to everyone.
29/03/2020
White cheddar
I LOVED these white cheddar Cheetos! They are light and crispy with a good balanced cheese flavor. They don’t leave your fingers orange and you don’t feel guilty snacking on them.
11/03/2020
Airy, Gluten-Free, Tasty
This snack is good for on-the-go. With fewer ingredients you don't have to worry about additives and unnatural ingredients. I love that it is gluten free as it makes it a snack that I can use. The flavor is good and the snack quickly dissolves (great for smaller kids!)
24/01/2020
These are amazing.... I can pronounce every ingredient and know what it is.. and they are amazing!! Beware - it’s easy to eat a lot!! But you don’t feel bad after as junk food usually does!! They have great consistency and none do them are hard!! I know you know what I’m talking about if you’ve had cheese-curls!! They are all perfect!! Little crunch then disintegrate, like a cheese-curl is supposed to!!
02/01/2020
Cheetos
I like this snack intact I like all varieties of Cheetos snack. Specially cheddar cheese Cheetos. It’s quite addictive. A nice crispy and creamy at the same time in your mouth when you have chunks of it.
16/11/2019
Good
I did not care for texture flavor was ok I still love regular cheetos
16/10/2019
White Cheddar, so much better!!!
I love the White Cheddar flavor of these Cheetos! It's great that they're made from natural ingredients as well. I didn't have orange fingers when I was done snacking either! They're hard to put down! Sooo tasty!
03/10/2019
Better Than the Regular
My coworker turned me on to this variation, and I'll never go back to regular Cheetos (although, I'll never turn down original Cheetos). Knowing that I'm snacking on something that won't cause guilt, tastes great, and is made with *real* ingredients... What could be better? This is a great snack alongside a sandwich or just by themselves!
26/09/2019
Great Alternative To The Originals!
If you like Cheetos but hate the orange powder that gets everywhere these are for you! My kids love to eat these in the car and I love that I do not have to worry about everyone being orange by the time we get somewhere! I like the taste of these and would recommend them to others!
21/09/2019
Yummy Snack
I love normal cheetos, but I think I love white cheddar even more. These are great and delicious!
30/08/2019
5 stars are not enuf
Can't say I've bothered to buy this in the 'singles', because I can buy them in ADULT size and enjoy them without having to open bag after bag. YUMM!!!
24/08/2019
One of my favorite snacks!
We buy these all the time and they are so yummy! I do not like regular Cheetos but I think that these are fantastic! I don’t think any improvements could be made! I love the texture and taste and I recommend these to all of my friends!
17/08/2019
Tasty
These are very yummy. Definitely can tell they are from the Cheetos brand, as they are high quality and very tasty. They are light and airy with a good cheese flavor and taste.
16/08/2019
Love It!
Love it, I even like it more than the regular Cheetos. Actually even more more than any of the Cheetos. It's flavor is light yet i can't get enough of it. Definitely would recommend.