Cheez-It Duoz Cheddar Jack & Sharp Cheddar Pretzel Snack Crackers & Pretzels

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Enjoy the taste of sharp cheddar pretzels and real cheese crackers in every handful.

Caryn (Slygo)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love this product! The cheddar flavor is great, and even transfers to the pretzels. Love the combo of crackers and pretzels.

Shelley (Mora)

• 0 Review
  • 2 Comments
1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

I purchased and tried the new cheese it DOUZ and I love them. I like pretzels and I like crackers so the combination of them is really good. I take them to work and snack on them.

Catherine (Hendersonville)

• 16 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

It is nearly impossible to please everyone but this snack seems to do the trick. Everyone from the smallest to the tallest loves the cheesey cracker goodness and the snap of a pretzel. Would probably be great stored with the box closed but we tend to eat the entire thing in a day. Great for road trips!

Trisha (Crescent City)

• 0 Review
  • 44 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Yes I've tried these, if you love pretzels and crackers, these are very delicious.try the they are good and yummy.all in one package.good for kids too.

Erin (Turtle Creek)

1/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

My son picked him out I said all right we'll try I'm as I like a good trail mix they're really good the kids enjoyed them which is always hard 😂 even my husband enjoyed them

Angie (Guthrie)

1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

My family loves this great snack. It's hard to find a snack that the whole family loves so I was excited whenever everyone in my household liked it.

shirley (Philadelphia)

1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

what a great new combo. Perfect for snacking or sharing with a friend.

Amy (Juneau)

1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is so good! I will buy it! My family loved it over the holiday!

Jamie (Hodges)

1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I think this product was a great idea. I like variety and this gives you variety.

Christine (Riley)

• 29 Comments
1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love Cheez-It products and I love when they come out with new flavors and mixes because after a while they get boring. I have my favorite flavors but I like to try new ones. My grandkids love when I have treats for them.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours