Chefusion Italian Style Wraps

4.4 5 0 63 63 Chicken marinara. Grilled white meat chicken, marinara sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Chefusion Italian Style Wraps

25/10/2020
Chefusion Italian Style Wraps. These were really good and hearty
31/05/2018
I really liked CHEFUSION ITALIAN STYLE WRAPS- however it wasn't a big hit for my husband. His reasoning for not liking them- was the marinara sauce, and parmesan cheese. I personally like them because of the veggies, and grilled white chicken meat! This is a healthier meal combination, than a lot of the prepackaged choices on the market.
28/05/2018
send the free samples of Chefusion Italian Wraps Chicken Marrinara to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
01/02/2018
THESE WRAPS A FILLING AND DELICIOUS. THE CHICKEN MARINARA IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS HOMEMADE.
12/11/2017
It was taesty and soft warm healthy and good for the kids my nefue came over and he loved it
11/10/2017
Chefusion Italian Style Wraps were not the greatest!! I didn't care for the taste and all the ingredients seemed mushy!! Won't be purchasing this product again!!
05/11/2015
How funny is this had this last night with my family and we love it
03/11/2015
I like this because I don't like all of the Bread on other products. This has a good combination of Veg and Protein which is very important to me. I don't feel like I am getting empty calories.
08/03/2021
I haven't tried this product, but if you pick me I can give a review, sounds really good, and I would love to try.. Please consider me on this review .. Thank you, I won't let you down.!!
08/09/2018
I would really love to try this looks good I'm a very funny eater don't eat everything but I would love to try this
09/06/2018
I love Italian stuff they tastes really good in wrap
09/06/2018
I have not tried this, and I would love to, may I have a sample.
01/06/2018
id never seening or heard of this be for but id be willing to try a free sample thank you.
11/05/2018
these look really good. I cant wait to try them for lunch!
11/04/2018
I love wraps and this looks delicious so I’m definitely going to have to try it!