4.3 5 0 62 62 Chicken marinara. Grilled white meat chicken, marinara sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.

5/31/2018
I really liked CHEFUSION ITALIAN STYLE WRAPS- however it wasn't a big hit for my husband. His reasoning for not liking them- was the marinara sauce, and parmesan cheese. I personally like them because of the veggies, and grilled white chicken meat! This is a healthier meal combination, than a lot of the prepackaged choices on the market.
5/28/2018
send the free samples of Chefusion Italian Wraps Chicken Marrinara to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
2/1/2018
THESE WRAPS A FILLING AND DELICIOUS. THE CHICKEN MARINARA IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS HOMEMADE.
11/12/2017
It was taesty and soft warm healthy and good for the kids my nefue came over and he loved it
10/11/2017
Chefusion Italian Style Wraps were not the greatest!! I didn't care for the taste and all the ingredients seemed mushy!! Won't be purchasing this product again!!
11/5/2015
How funny is this had this last night with my family and we love it
11/3/2015
I like this because I don't like all of the Bread on other products. This has a good combination of Veg and Protein which is very important to me. I don't feel like I am getting empty calories.
9/8/2018
I would really love to try this looks good I'm a very funny eater don't eat everything but I would love to try this
7/19/2018
I would really love to try this product, as I have never tried or used it.
6/9/2018
I love Italian stuff they tastes really good in wrap
6/9/2018
I have not tried this, and I would love to, may I have a sample.
6/1/2018
id never seening or heard of this be for but id be willing to try a free sample thank you.
5/11/2018
these look really good. I cant wait to try them for lunch!
4/11/2018
I love wraps and this looks delicious so I’m definitely going to have to try it!
1/20/2018