4.5 5 0 80 80 Crunchy Chex and oat clusters, with cranberries, blueberries and almonds, no artificial colors or flavors.

31/01/2019
great snack
i love chex brand and the granola is a quick and easy snack to throw in my diaper bag for my kids . They love it and its great tasting .
16/06/2018
I love mixing this with yogurt or making bars or eating this by its self so delicious
10/06/2018
HEX MIXED BERRY ALMOND GLUTEN FREE GRANOLA MIX are a huge addition to my parfaits! Crunchy Chex and oat clusters, with cranberries, blueberries and almonds, are a delicious add to the top of my yogurt! With no artificial colors or flavors, its a great add on to cereal as well!
01/03/2018
FANTASTIC !!!! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. GLUTEN FEE AND ALL OF THE TASTE.
13/12/2017
This granola is delicious. Crunchy and sweet and perfect with milk or yogurt.
13/11/2017
I love the taste and flavor of the gluten free chex granola mix but it's very hard for me to chew with my sensitive teeth.
20/10/2017
I enjoy any snack that has granola and berries, and this product by Chex Mixed is no different. I usually eat this while I'm on the go and don't have time to eat an entire meal. It's also the perfect snack to eat at any time during the day.
19/08/2017
I love Granola and this is a very good brand I love nuts and berries perfect combination send me some Chex is wonderful when not just for cereal great for snaking while having friends over to watch the game
15/08/2017
It is something very healthy to eat and something I enjoy having each and every day my grandchildren love it.
27/04/2017
like that this product has no artificial flavoring or coloring and the price was good
01/03/2017
Delicious and healthy, great for adding to yogurt for a great snack.
21/02/2017
I was looking for a healthy, gluten free alternative for breakfast and found it in this yummy granola mix. I've added it to yogurt, cereal and have eaten it alone.
11/01/2017
delicious and healthy and the texture its excellent for a breakfast really good
27/11/2016
This is delicious in vanilla yogurt or on top of plain cheerios. Gluten free diet or not, it is super tasty!
26/11/2016
I put this product in my kids lunch box and take some to work with me great taste and has no artificial colors or flavorins