CHI Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo

4.7 5 0 53 53 This isn't your typical dry shampoo, besides making your hair feel refreshed and clean, CHI's Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo has scalp soothing and cooling properties.

28/07/2021
Love it!
I have curly hair so I when I style my hair I try to keep it for two days at least, but with having oily hair it doesn’t always go that way. This dry shampoo works miracles my hair didn’t feel heavy or overly greasy it felt clean and made my style last a little longer.
11/07/2021
Dry shampoo for the win!
Any girl knows dry shampoo is a must have for those days hair washing isn't possible. Chi dry shampoo absorbed all the oils in my hair and made it smell great! It is hard finding one the does both- absorbs and smells great and chi did it
07/07/2021
I love the scent and the fact that it doesn’t leave any residue on my hair!
03/07/2021
CHI Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo
I try this Dry shampoo and it work great make my hair feel refreshed and clean smell great
03/07/2021
The best
This has an amazing scent and it doesn’t dry out your hair or make it dull. It literally looks like you just washed it that day!
30/06/2021
Wake n Fake til you make it
I really like the Chi dry shampoos. This wake n Fake has to be my favorite. Your hair looks and smells great plus it makes your scalp feel clean somehow too. I will definitely be buying again and any other Chi dry shampoo they come at me with.
29/06/2021
Best dry shampoo by far!!!!!
I've tried many different dry shampoos and this one knocked them all out of the park.. it left my hair shiny and smelling awesome! Got so many compliments on the scent!! Definitely recommended
27/06/2021
Perfect dry shampoo
Does the job! This is perfect when you don’t have time to wash your hair but want to freshen it up. It leaves my hair feeling great!
23/06/2021
Best Dry Shampoo on the market
Doesnt dry out your hair or leave it clumpy and smells amazing
21/06/2021
The Dry Fab Dab
This product has proven itself to me and the women in my yoga...fitness...and also my spinning class. It does NOT weigh hair down and you dont ever need to make a quick trip to ladies room to freshen... You are already fresh girlfriend!! Love it Love it Love it
21/06/2021
The Very Best Dry Shampoo!
Chi produces some fantastic hair products and this Dry Shampoo is no exception. It's effective in refreshing your hair and leaves your hair looking & feeling clean. It doesn't leave a residue as I've experienced with other brands and it smells great!
20/06/2021
Good
I love to use dey shampoo pretty much coz It's super east to use
20/06/2021
I use dry shampoo pretty much everyday since I’m a busy mom. Not all dry shampoos are the same! I love this one from Chi. It doesn’t leave any white traces in my dark hair. It absorbs any oil really well and gives my hair life again!
15/06/2021
I love dry shampoo ! I’m a mom. I don’t have time to wash my hair everyday . This is a great high end product !
14/06/2021
Absolutely buy this !
It’s a little higher than your drug store brands but it’s absolutely worth every penny I love this stuff and I know any woman who tries this will feel the same way! Not only is the packaging cute and bright but it makes your hair look even cuter!