CHI Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo

4.8 5 0 15 15 This isn't your typical dry shampoo, besides making your hair feel refreshed and clean, CHI's Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo has scalp soothing and cooling properties.

14/04/2021
Leaves hair smelling fresh
I use this product when I don’t have time to shower in the morning. It works great and leaves my hair smelling fresh. My oily scalp loves it! I highly recommend.
11/04/2021
Blew My Mind!!!
I was so amazed by this dry shampoo! I did not think that this would work at all but WOW, I could not believe how it worked! My hair needed to be washed so bad, it was very oily and flat, I had not washed my hair in 3 days and when I sprayed this product on my hair, it was just like I had washed it with shampoo! Amazing!!! It only took a few seconds to spray in and my hair was completely refreshed!!!
10/04/2021
Clean Feeling
This products leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. It smells great!!
07/04/2021
This stuff is awesome. ITs a great brand also really worth it
07/04/2021
I love anything this company makes. Especially cause of the level of attention to the customer demands
05/04/2021
Love this!
Such a good dry shampoo better than Batiste! Will definitely buy again! My hair hair gets oily even after one day of not washing, with this you can’t even tell!!
03/04/2021
Awesome
This product is awesome just spray and go if your in a hurry. Doesn’t leave a buildup on your hair and hair looks great highly recommend this product
03/04/2021
Works great!
This is the best shampoo I have ever tried .I like the packaging and the product works great.It has nice smell.If suddenly you have to go out and there it no time to wash your hair, so dry shampoos are best way for this issue
CHI Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo
This Dry shampoo is Waterless formula and Absorbs excess oils and Refreshes my scalp between shampoos plus it Extends the life of color and of my hairstyles and Blends seamlessly into the hair and very easy to apply
Good stuff
This is the best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried can go a couple more days without washing.
02/04/2021
It's a really great product, there are day offs, when you can relax and dtay home but suddenly you have to go out and there it no time to wash your hair, so dry shampoos are best way for this issue. I have tried many so far, this one is amazing and also has a nice scent to me.
Works great
I like the package and the product works great.Made my hair look beautiful And it has a very nice smell. I would definitely buy this product
Mom
Looks, im a mom of 8 i need need neeeeeed dry shampoo because i just don't have the freaking time to myself. Basically this is just a bandaid so you don't look or smell like crap
SMELLS SO GOOD
Love most of the Chi products. This dry shampoo smells great & makes hair look fresh & clean.
02/04/2021
Aún no lo he probado pero me encantaría. No he tenido la oportunidad de recibir ninguna muestra aún.