CHI Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo

4.8 5 0 99 99 This isn't your typical dry shampoo, besides making your hair feel refreshed and clean, CHI's Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo has scalp soothing and cooling properties.
CHI Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo

23/05/2022
Love this!
Dry shampoos are my favorite and this one works so good! It doesn’t leave a white residue behind and it definitely refreshes my hair when I need it the most. It also has a great smell.
22/04/2022
Dry Shampoo and Go
I had such a hard time finding a good dry shampoo until I tried this one. It doesn’t leave behind a white residue and makes 3 day hair unnoticeable.
05/03/2022
I really like this dry shampoo, it's lightweight and didn't leave a powdery finish on my hair like most dry shampoo does. The scent is nice and I would definitely purchase again.
02/02/2022
Great for lazy days
I use it on non hair wash days . I apply evenly and shake it though to evenly spread everywhere. It instantly looks like I just washed my hair .. keep my hair looks clean and shiny for all day . It’s a life saver for me !
01/02/2022
Smells so good
I love this new dry shampoo, it does not spray out flaky or white like other brands do. It smells AMAZING and lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new dry shampoo!
31/01/2022
Love
Smells so good! And doesn’t cost too much.
26/01/2022
Perfect For Camping
This dry shampoo is great! I have a lot of hair, but it's fine and gets weighed down easily. This doesn't do that. Your hair has bounce and volume. It's not heavy or weighed down. I loveit for camping. You can have hair that looks great even without a shower. Fantastic!
19/01/2022
Love it!
I love this product and it's name is perfect! You can definitely fake it 'til you make it with this dry shampoo. This spray leaves my hair looking clean and smooth. No gunky feeling.
19/01/2022
Fantastic
Wake and Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo No time for a wash? Fake it! This absorbent formula leaves hair looking, feeling, and smelling fresh. What I like about this dry shampoo besides making your hair feel refreshed and clean, is the scalp soothing and cooling properties that feel amazing in-between wash days.
14/01/2022
excellent
I absolutely think that this is the best dry shampoo that I have ever used. It smells amazing makes my oily hair look nice and shiny.
10/01/2022
Clean without the work
Great product! I love that it thoroughly cleans your hair, without having to wash it. Such a timesaver on those busy days! This is a great product by a brand known to excel in haircare!
07/01/2022
Love this
I absolutely love this dry shampoo it makes my hair feel absolutely amazing and there’s no weird like dusty white stuff on my hair ever keeps my hair feeling always clean and fresh every time I use this product and it’s really great to have when you’re out on vacation and you don’t have time to wash your hair to be honest. But keep this with you it will be your best friend.
07/01/2022
Shampoo
My client uses this stuff regualarly and she loves it. I tried it one day and it was great. Made my hair bouncy and shiny and looking clean until I could wash it. Washes out easily.
05/01/2022
Shower substitute!
I woke up late one day and was late to work. I rushed to work and along the way I stopped at the store and picked up this beauty of a product as a temporary lifesaver for my hair. It works wonders!!!!!
04/01/2022
Great dry shampoo
The CHI Dry Shampoo is a great product. I have tried different brands and I personally don’t like when they have a strong scent. It makes it obvious that you did not wash your hair. This one smells amazing! CHI makes high quality products and this works great and does not leave a white residue on dark hair. I don’t use dry shampoo too often but this one is a keeper!