CHI Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo

4.7 5 0 70 70 This isn't your typical dry shampoo, besides making your hair feel refreshed and clean, CHI's Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo has scalp soothing and cooling properties.
CHI Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo

11/06/2021
If in a pinch
This smells delicious but it must be super strong. I live in the deep south and washing hair daily due to excessive oil. This irrated my scalp.
10/06/2021
All Chi products are great and This! Day shampoo is really good my hair feels clean, i have used another brands and didnt like them like this
07/06/2021
Not impressed
This dry shampoo did not live up to its claims. It left my scalp itching. However, my hair did look refreshed. If you have a sensitive scalp, I would not recommend this.
02/06/2021
Love 💕 love 💕 love 💕
Love this stuff. I am familiar with the CHI brand so I knew this would be good & not disappoint. Nice smell, leaves my hair feeling fresh & clean. Not too heavy & thank heavens no white residue left
01/06/2021
Loveeeee
This stuff is amazing!! Definitely highly recommend it!!! Because it definitely works
29/05/2021
One of my faves
One if my favorite dry shampoos! I use this on my hair, my sons hair and I luv it! Never leaves residue
25/05/2021
The day after I sprayed it in my hair my head was itching like crazy. I thought this was supposed to soothe the scalp which it did the complete opposite.
22/05/2021
Best protectant!!
Fabulous product for hair protection ! I am a professional Colorist and Hairdresser. This is a heat and all over cuticle saver. I am a huge fan of this product from CHI and HIGHLY recommend!!!
21/05/2021
Loved it
I have always been a fan of CHi products so I dint have to think twice ordering it It’s the best dry shampoo that suits my dry and messy hair In absolute love with the way my hair looks and feels after the use
20/05/2021
Feels so nice
I love CHI products and the CHI Wake + Fake Soothing Dry Shampoo did not disappoint. This did a great job of adding volume to my roots and it made the rest of my hair shiny and clean looking. The smell is fabulous. Great product!
18/05/2021
Obsessed
Love love love this dry shampoo! It smells like a tropical vacation and doesn’t make my roots like white and powdery. Definitely keeps me feeling clean on my second and third day
04/05/2021
Comfortable
I love this product because I have dreadlocks so it keeps my hair from smelling like garbage. That it is absolutely fast and efficient especially for me. Yes I'd absolutely recommend it especially if you have dreadlocks.
03/05/2021
Excellent Dry Shampoo
I have tried various Hair dry shampoo but this one gets my attention. I am very happy that I tried this dry shampoo. It cleans hair beautifully and leaves shiny smooth hair after every use. I would highly recommend this shampoo.
27/04/2021
Finally something that works
Great product! I usually wind up finding the ones with the white powder spray, but this one was awesome! Love the smell. My hair gets really oily, so in between washing (once a week bc my hair gets really dry, I know, oily scalp and dry hair). I picked mine up from TJ maxx. Gleefully they will carry the same brand for figure purchase. But I like it for sure.
23/04/2021
Chi wake +fake smoothing dry shampoo
This is the first time i tried dry shampoo and I love it! It really did clean my hair without weighing it down. It made it soft and shiney, and smells amazing!! I would definitely recommend it!!