Chili Nut M&M’s Peanut Chocolate Candy

3 5 0 225 225 Chili Nut M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candy is made with chili-flavored roasted peanuts and coated in real milk chocolate.
Chili Nut M&M’s Peanut Chocolate Candy

08/01/2022
my review
hi these are delicious,and i want to try these again,so please sendx these to me,to try again.!
01/11/2021
very sweet
It would not hurt to have less sugar. And less additives. In other words just another worthless candy.
14/10/2021
Didn't Like
I didn't like these at all. Too much chili flavor. I gave some to my family too and they didn't like it either. I do not recommend these to anyone.
09/10/2021
Tastes funny
They was alright just not the flavor I thought it would be. .
22/09/2021
Great flavor
I really loved this spicy version of the m&m's, but most must not have because they were discontinued!!
04/08/2021
Not a good mix of flavors
I have tried a lot of M&M flavors and this one missed the mark. The ratio of chocolate to chili flavor was not right. The chili overpowered the chocolate. I would not recommend as I do not think it tasted as good as some of their other flavor combos.
29/07/2021
Too much chili flavor alone
Although the flavor is nice, it's too much for me. I had to have 2 regular M&M's along with 1 Chili Nut one. For those who like spice and things out of the ordinary, they may enjoy these.
11/05/2021
Perfect heat and chocolate duo
I loved this flavor! I was so surprised when they discontinued it. It was just right in the amount of spice/heat and with the nuts inside, it was perfect.
02/05/2021
I wish these were still around.
I love chocolate and Chile together - and these M&Ms were the best variety they ever created. When my teen finally gave in and tried these - he was hooked.
28/03/2021
Chili Nut
I really loved these type of candy. I used to eat them when I was small, but now I am back at it again. I never heard of these before, but gave them a try and shared with my friends and families. Chili nut
02/02/2021
M&M
Not a good flavor product at all. This is a product that you would have to try blindfolded because if your looking at the name and expecting a true M&M type flavor you're not going to find it here.
30/11/2020
Nah
These are quite spicy. I don't do spice at all so I thought they were too spicy.
02/01/2020
Spice is Nice but the Nut...
I did not like the flavor of these. I feel the nut, spice, and chocolate did not blend well together. I would have preferred like and almond, or cashew maybe. The spice itself was really strong too. I'm not talking about the heat really, but the flavor itself. I know this sounds weird but I think a jalepeno flavored one would be better.
28/09/2019
Chocolate loves Spice!
These are fabulous!! Tried them from the M&M store in Vegas. The chili flavor really ups the chocolate!
01/08/2019
Just Okay...
I tried the Chili Nut M&Ms when they were first released and thought that they were just okay. I haven't really had them since though.