ChiliNut M&M’s

3 5 0 232 232 Chili Nut M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candy is made with chili-flavored roasted peanuts and coated in real milk chocolate.

27/07/2022
It's ok
I am not a huge fan of spices in my candy. This was just ok for me.
02/06/2022
Have mixed feeling
Have a mixed feeling for this after eating did not feel the right amount of taste for spicyness and sweetness. Could be a one time try for this and have to develop taste to keep it buying
18/04/2022
ChiliNut M&M’s
Not my favorite. I do not mind sweet and spicy, but this missed the mark for me. Chalky and not balanced sweet vs spicy flavoring. I could only eat a few....will not be buying :(
14/04/2022
Sweet and Spciy!
Wanted something different in the candy aisle, so I tried M&M's ChilNut candy. All I can say is, give it a try. It IS different - the delightful chili flavor balances well with the sweetness of the chocolate. I really liked it straight out of the bag, but mixing them in with freshly popped popcorn put it over the top into supreme awesomeness!! Love it!!
14/04/2022
Awful.
I was so not a fan of these!! The chili flavor overpowered the sweetness and it was so bitter tasting. I was expecting more of a spicy sweet flavor but this was not it. I would not recommend.
26/03/2022
Not bad
They are not bad, not my favorite. I do like a little heat in my food but not in my chocolate that is a strange combination. I would recommend them, My wife simply loves them.
21/03/2022
It's different
These are different because it is a combination of hot and chocolate.
08/01/2022
my review
hi these are delicious,and i want to try these again,so please sendx these to me,to try again.!
01/11/2021
very sweet
It would not hurt to have less sugar. And less additives. In other words just another worthless candy.
14/10/2021
Didn't Like
I didn't like these at all. Too much chili flavor. I gave some to my family too and they didn't like it either. I do not recommend these to anyone.
09/10/2021
Tastes funny
They was alright just not the flavor I thought it would be. .
22/09/2021
Great flavor
I really loved this spicy version of the m&m's, but most must not have because they were discontinued!!
04/08/2021
Not a good mix of flavors
I have tried a lot of M&M flavors and this one missed the mark. The ratio of chocolate to chili flavor was not right. The chili overpowered the chocolate. I would not recommend as I do not think it tasted as good as some of their other flavor combos.
29/07/2021
Too much chili flavor alone
Although the flavor is nice, it's too much for me. I had to have 2 regular M&M's along with 1 Chili Nut one. For those who like spice and things out of the ordinary, they may enjoy these.
11/05/2021
Perfect heat and chocolate duo
I loved this flavor! I was so surprised when they discontinued it. It was just right in the amount of spice/heat and with the nuts inside, it was perfect.