Christian Siriano Intimate Silhouette

4.6 5 0 73 73 Intimate Silhouette is a seductive, powerful and feminine fragrance.This scent is for the fragrance enthusiast who loves to feel embellished by their perfume.
Christian Siriano Intimate Silhouette

03/09/2019
Great Perfume
This was my first time trying this brand of perfume and I must say I was impressed. Loved how feminine it smelled and also sweet almost like candy. My favorite part was that it was roll on instead of spray which makes it easy to put just a small amount on wrist or neck. Also love that I can just toss it in my bag and go. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future!
27/08/2019
Mysterious & sensual
In love with this fragance, smells sensual and fresh, great combination. I used an I feel powerful, mysterious and feminine! i really like it!!
25/08/2019
Lovely scent.
I received this and was anxious to smell it since it's been receiving excellent customer responses on different websites. Love that the smell is not so strong as I get headaches It’s wearable. It has a nice blend of fruit smells and is reminiscent of some other fragrance I used which I can’t find anymore . I haven't been wearing fragrances much lately because none seem to make me happy, but I might actually start wearing this one every day.
21/08/2019
Smells amazing
Christian Siriano Intimate Silhouette is a perfume that lasts for hours. It has a slightly woodsy scent along with warm florals. I really enjoy the uniqueness of this scent and i get compliments when i wear it.
20/08/2019
Light and long lasting scent
I am picky with perfume scents but I loved this one! It is light and not overpowering, and is also long-lasting. I like a rollerball since it’s easy to apply and you can apply a little or a lot, plus it’s travel size!
lovely scent
It smelled good and it was easily to apply with the rollerball. The scent applied at first did give me a headache but it went away throughout the day
Makes you feel good!
I received a sample roller bottle of Christian Siriano Intimate Silhouette for review. I love the fragrance! I seemed to wear it on days when I needed a pick me up and it brought a smile to my face. It's perfect to wear when you're going out on the town or a date night, or simply just because.
18/08/2019
Say, love? Sais la vie....in a bottle.
I never thought I'd find the perfect perfume for me....I was wrong! I have never been so happy to be wrong. Christian Siriano Intimate Silhouette is my soulmate scent. It isn't overpowering but with a scent that is both subtle yet somehow has the ability to linger in the most enticing way. I adore all the notes of vanilla, my favorite but, without that spicy undertone. It's very feminine and oh, so classy! And did I mention the did a fabulous job with the roll-on applicator? Just the right amount of distribution everytime. I pray the full size is the same and I will be one of this first to buy when Christian Siriano Intimate Silhouette hit the shelves. Say, love?
17/08/2019
Christian Siriano Silhouette
I really enjoy the scent of Christian Soriano Intimate Silhouette. It has a seductive tone, not heavy, great to wear out on date night and such.
Light and Fresh!
I love this scent.It is light,pleasant and lasts for a good amount of time.I love the easy roll on and its convenient to carry in my purse.
Wonderful product
Loved the perfume, it smelled amazing it was floral and spicy , I definitely recommend!!!
Lasting
I love thos new perfume. It smells so delicious and lasts for so long. Overall I love this!
Light warm scent
Christian Siriano Intimate Silhouette has a nice sexy but light warm scent. It’s great to wear at night or during winter time. The scent doesn’t last very long on me but I like it.
14/08/2019
Pleasant and long lasting perfume
Perfect scent. Not too strong! It lasts longer than I ever expected. After 8 hours, I can still smell the scent.
sweet smell
I liked the fragrance of Christian Siriano Intimate Silhouette.It is mild and sweet and not very strong.I would like to use it every day.The roller thing is also very cool.It is easy to use and good for mood.