Christian Siriano People Are People

4.4 5 0 75 75 People Are People is a warm, friendly and embracing fragrance. This scent truly offers something for everyone.
Christian Siriano People Are People

03/09/2019
Lovely Floral Scent
This is a lovely floral scent with vanilla, jasmine and sandalwood. The scent is long lasting, but not overpowering. I have received numerous complements concerning this wonderful scent, that has quickly become one of my favorites.
A little strong
This perfume has a very strong almost musky scent that I feel is very mature in nature. It really just reminded me of something my grandmother would wear and enjoy. It did have excellent staying power though so that's always a plus for perfumes it was just far too strong a scent for me.
Smells really good!
The smell is amazing, I just wish the smell would have lasted more than an hour or so. I did reapply and was happy!
26/08/2019
Great scent unlike any other I’ve tried!
I loved the scent of this fragrance! Most are overly “sweet” or floral smelling but I feel like this fragrance has a perfect balance. I tend to love how men’s cologne smells and this product is the perfect mix of feminine, yet still has a hint of cologne to it. My one qualm would be that I wish it lasted a bit longer!
24/08/2019
My new go to scent!
The Perfume Christian Soriano People Are People is my new favorite scent. Not only do I love the scent but I’ve received compliments every time I’ve worn it. The scent is fun, energetic, contemporary, successful, and flirty. This scent can be worn as an everyday scent or for special occasions. I love the attention I receive wearing this. The perfume also wears very well with a long lasting scent. I’ve already recommended this perfume to both friends and family. Bottom line, I absolutely love this perfume, it’s my new signature scent.
22/08/2019
People are people, love it!
First off, the packaging is nice & sleek. It can easily put inside my purse and carry around. For the scent, it has a nice flora smell and it's not too sweet. It lasts pretty long and i don;t need to reapply all the time.
21/08/2019
Sweet perfume that lasts all day!
I absolutely love this Christian Siriano People Are People perfume! I have never heard of this fragrance but I am so happy that I tried it! It smells great and the scent lasts all day. I have gotten several compliments while wearing it. To describe this scent, I would say that it smells somewhat fruity but sweet and it is subtle enough for an all day wear. It isn't an overwhelming scent, which I love! I also love that it came in a roller container! I can roll it across my wrists so easily, instead of spraying it and it going all over the place! I would purchase this fragrance again and I have already recommended it to my friends and family!
21/08/2019
Long lasting scent!
Christian Siriano People Are People has a great scent but is a little strong for my liking to wear daily. The scent seemed to last all night and when I put my clothes into the wash a few days later I could still smell it.
Amazing scent!
I absolutely love this product. A perfect mixture of notes including Jasmine, Vanilla, Sandalwood and more. It comes together perfectly for an amazing scent. It lasts throughout the day so I don't have to keep reapplying numerous times. Everyone I was around noticed the fragrance and loved it. I received compliments and had been asked what it was. This is now my new favorite!
Light & Fresh
I liked the lightness of the scent it's not too strong like some scents and I feel like it is a lasting scent.
20/08/2019
Amazing New Perfume Scent!
This is a high end perfume that I received for free in exchange for my honest review, this does not change how I review the product. The roller ball packaging is nice and sturdy glass bottle with a standard rollerball with a screw on black cap. The scent is amazing not to floral or musky just right and I feel even though I used this only on my self this would make a great men or woman's perfume. And it Lasts ALL day which I love because I don't have to reapply so a bottle of this will last forever. If your looking for a new scent this may be the one!
A scent pleasure!
Christian Siriano People is a great smelling neutral fragrance, I love that it can be for a man or woman .This fragrance is pleasant and long lasting.
18/08/2019
Great Fragrance
I love this scent. It's light enough to wear during the day but sexy enough for evening. I receive multiple compliments DAILY when I wear this. Lasts all day. Currently my signature scent! I will highly recommend this.
18/08/2019
New favourite
I love this scent. It’s very different than others I have tried. Definitely my new favourite. I’m currently reaching for this perfume more. I love the trial size so I went and bought full size bottle.
17/08/2019
I felt beautiful!!
I love the smell of this perfume. It is so fresh and I got so many comments on it curious to what it was.