Christian Siriano Silhouette in Bloom

4.4 5 0 75 75 Silhouette In Bloom captures Christian Siriano's vision of a sophisticated, feminine and elegant women translated into a flowerful fragrance.

Beautiful smell
I am in love with this new perfume! It smells amazing and really makes me feel special when wearing it. I have worn it on several occasions and even got a few compliments. It smells like sweet flowers of spring.
Balanced musky and floral
I really enjoyed the sent. It is floral but also a touch musky. So personally I would use it and recommend it to my friends, for those times you don't want an overly sweet or f loral sent. I would say that it is a very sophisticated aroma. I used the roll on bottle and it applied really well.
Smells amazing
I have always loved to smell good I don’t leave the house without wearing some type of perfume or body mist. One thing I loved about this perfume was the roller bottle I received it fit perfectly into my purse. The scent was great it wasn’t too strong. When you buy a fragrance you really don’t always know what is all in it and this is what I found. These are the scent ingredients, pear leaf, pink pepper and italian mandarin, jasmine, bulgarian rose and jasmine sambacbase ,siam benzoin, tonka bean, musk, amber and ambrette. I haven’t heard of most of them. The scent didn’t last as long as I would of liked it to so you will have to reapply throughout the day which was the only setback.
Silhouette in Bloom, fades
The scent of Christian Soriano Silhouette in Bloom starts out lovely, but it doesn't last too long. It's floral, and sweet, and not something I'd purchase, especially for the fall time of year.
24/08/2019
Bloom Beauty
Very impressed with the pleasant fragrance of Christian Siriano. Silhouette In Bloom! Beautifully soft with floral undertones that give me a uplifting feeling of confidence that I am pampering and taking care of myself which I love and a beautiful thing!
24/08/2019
Love this scent!
I love this scent! It's light and refreshing! Perfect for everyday or date night!
23/08/2019
Great Smell
Really love the smell of this perfume, I would really recommend this to anyone out there
22/08/2019
not unique scent
The scent is sweet just like other designer brands, it smells good but does not last long. Not very impressive.
20/08/2019
Great stuff
It was a very good perfume..not overly strong but suttle and delicious.
18/08/2019
It’s Okay
On first spray, it's a somewhat sharp floral. Within 10 minutes, it settles down into musk accented with flowers and hints of fruits. It takes another 20 minutes or so before the roses start to become more apparent. Smells great .....but doesn’t last at all.
17/08/2019
Christian Siriano Silhouette in Bloom
This is a very lovely, feminine perfume. I love using the rollerball because it makes the application super easy and plus I can keep it in my purse for re-application throughout the day. The only thing I dislike is sometimes the rollerball applicator gets stuck on the lid which is annoying, but otherwise I recommend this perfume!
17/08/2019
Smells Good!
Christian Siriano Silhouette in bloom has a nice light sweet scent. It smells like fresh cut flowers. The scent can be use as an everyday fragrance. This perfume is not overpowering. The Bloom fragrance is a pleasant scent and fades away into you skin. The roll on makes it easier for me to put the perfume on my wrist and neck. Great Fragrance!
16/08/2019
Perfect
This perfume smells wonderful. It has a soft floral scent that lasts all day. I like that I did not have to keep reapplying. This perfume is great for both day and night.
15/08/2019
Subtle flowery scent
the smell is like a flowery scent. The bottle I had was a roll on. I just rolled on once on my wrist and neck/chest area and it lasted all day. I like the roll on better versus a spray.
15/08/2019
This perfume was cool a nice little roller ball and it smelled good just not really great but I liked how the smell lasted all day and I was very nice