4.5 5 0 30 30 A face and body highlighter that is inspired by Toontown’s favorite beauty icon Jessica Rabbit.
CIATÉ LONDON Jessica Rabbit Multi - Glow Face & Body Highlighter

Makeup
I just love this makeup, it goes on easy and blends really nice
It’s really nice on the face, 100% recommend the product
I love this!
It’s amazing especially when you want to add a nice glow.Its ideal for all types of facial tones.
03/11/2019
RedRabbit
Not only is the product design to die for, it also looks even more beautiful on my skin!
03/11/2019
I’ve used this product, and it’s amazing!! Especially, when you want to add a nice glow.
Not impressed.
Zero pigment. Had to dip three times to get it to show.
You'll adore it
Won't be frustrated it isn't to quieted in tone it's simply ideal for anybody's facial tones
You’ll love it
Won’t be disappointed it is not to muted in tone it’s just perfect for anyone’s facial tones
07/02/2020
Looks like great colors , Jessica Rabbit is cool to.
11/12/2019
Love it , would love if you can send me one of this product to try, I would appreciate it. Sherri Leach 34 Annadea rd brockton Ma, 02302 Thank You Very Much.
10/12/2019
Buen día ,Ciate Londo multi resaltador,promete dejar a las damas ,con una piel luminosa ,que atraparemos todas las miradas con un brillo natural pero llamativo como jessica rabit.
08/12/2019
I would love to try it out please thanks and god bless you
15/11/2019
i love make up and would love to try it. it looks like it has great color and so cute how it has Jessica rabbit on it. i would definitely try this product.
10/11/2019
I would really love to try this because im learning about a lot more makeup and it would look good on me. If i may review this i will leave an honest review. Thank you
04/11/2019
Me gustaria ser elejida Para poder provar productos gratis