4.5 5 0 326 326 Made with fresh cream and aged cheeses.
Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce

03/08/2020
Rick & creamy
This sauce is perfect for a quick and easy pasta night! Unlike other products, this sauce does not have any artificial flavor tastes to it. It is super rich and creamy tasting and everyone in my family loves it. You can really taste the nuttiness of the cheese and the rich cream, which all comes together to make a delicious sauce. We all like to add a pinch of red pepper flakes for that added kick!
20/05/2020
Me gusta mucho
La compro con frecuencia me gustan los espaguetis con esta salsa
30/01/2020
Buena salsa
El producto es bueno por ser envasado, me gusta mas poderlo preparar yo mismo ya que tiene mas consistencia. Un truco... añadele queso fresco o mozzarella como hiervas frescas...
24/01/2020
Not very good
I'm a picky eater but I gave this a try. I was disappointed to say the least. It didn't come close to tasting like homemade or restaurant Alfredo sauces. It had a very off taste, almost chemical. I threw it out the same day I bought it.
07/11/2019
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce.
Classico doesn't make any sauces I haven't liked. I really love the way this tastes. Add chicken broccoli and some noodles and you have a really good quick dinner. I would recommend this sauce to anyone.
06/11/2019
Simple Alfredo
I would buy again. this is a simple Alfredo sauce. Not as good as homemade, but not bad for jared. Add pasta, vegetables and you have a meal. The sauce is thick and flavorful. I would not change anything.
05/10/2019
It’s one of the best Alfredo sauces if used in a while. I should know because I eat a lot of them
04/10/2019
go to white sauce
this is my go to white sauce, price and flavor and big pros for me. i add this to simmered veggies and add chicken and noodles, always know it will be a hit. i wish they used the same sized lids as the red sauce on the jars because those fit regular mouth mason jars and these do not.
16/09/2019
O'my gosh I love the flavor
I use this for my chicken tortellini, or chicken alfredo and my family raves over it, it's a simple meal for that crazy hectic day that I don't have time to slave over a stove.
24/08/2019
Best Alfredo sauce
I absolutely love this Alfredo sauce! It’s tasty and creamy and not bland tasting it’s affordable and something I like to stock up on!! Especially when on sale! I recommend this for all Alfredo lovers!
05/08/2019
Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
This is my daughters' favorite sauce on her noodles. :) And she is a fettucini connesier.
11/04/2019
Eqivalent to Homeade
Mix the 4 cheese with the original creamy alfredo and it makes for one awesome sauce
29/03/2019
Classico four cheese Alfredo sauce
After trying many jarred Alfredo sauces from the store I decided that I would give this one a try. You see my all time favorite Alfredo sauce is from Olive Garden, but I don’t always have the time to try and attempt to make a homemade batch of sauce. Honestly I was afraid to even try it at first because many jarred sauces just taste down right disgusting. I added it to a crockpot Chicken Alfredo recipe and after tasting a small bit of it I was surprised that it actually tasted pretty good. Although I found that adding some garlic powder and Parmesan cheese made the sauce even more reminiscent to olive gardens.
22/02/2019
Simplemente delicioso!!
Me encanto esta salsa, a comparación de otras que se tienen que condimentar para darle sabor a la comida, esta salsa esta deliciosa, muy económica y sobre todo muy practica, me encanto probarla.
18/02/2019
I always this
We make chicken alfredo with this.It is super creamy and delicious