4.5 5 0 367 367 Made with fresh cream and aged cheeses.

8/5/2019
Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
This is my daughters' favorite sauce on her noodles. :) And she is a fettucini connesier.
4/11/2019
Eqivalent to Homeade
Mix the 4 cheese with the original creamy alfredo and it makes for one awesome sauce
3/29/2019
Classico four cheese Alfredo sauce
After trying many jarred Alfredo sauces from the store I decided that I would give this one a try. You see my all time favorite Alfredo sauce is from Olive Garden, but I don’t always have the time to try and attempt to make a homemade batch of sauce. Honestly I was afraid to even try it at first because many jarred sauces just taste down right disgusting. I added it to a crockpot Chicken Alfredo recipe and after tasting a small bit of it I was surprised that it actually tasted pretty good. Although I found that adding some garlic powder and Parmesan cheese made the sauce even more reminiscent to olive gardens.
2/22/2019
Simplemente delicioso!!
Me encanto esta salsa, a comparación de otras que se tienen que condimentar para darle sabor a la comida, esta salsa esta deliciosa, muy económica y sobre todo muy practica, me encanto probarla.
2/18/2019
I always this
We make chicken alfredo with this.It is super creamy and delicious
2/14/2019
My favorite brand for all sauces!
This is one of the best Alfredo sauces I have ever bought. The sauce is thick, creamy and very flavorful. They also have an awesome pizza sauce and marinara sauce. There isn't another sauce out there that comes close to the Classico brand. I highly recommend all of their sauces. You won't be disappointed if you by Classico brand.
2/13/2019
Dynamic, yummy
As a preproffesional student, mother of 4 and a picky husband. I need good food that I can cook fast and clean fast. This pasta sauce is a great base I can be dynamic with. I can go for a basic Alfredo with chicken or add some tomato and Cayenne or creole and it quickly becomes a Cajun sauce from one night to the next. Some shelf stable sauces have a shelf stable taste. This was better than that. I buy this on a regular.
12/30/2018
Dependable but bland alfredo sauce
I've purchased pasta sauces from Classico on several occasions, but I only bought the Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce once. I used it to make fettucine alfredo, and while it had all the expected traits of alfredo sauce (texture, creaminess, smoothness) I wasn't blown away with the overall flavor profile. Despite containing four cheeses, I couldn't detect much of any cheese flavor in the sauce. It was very creamy, but it didn't taste like much BUT cream. I enjoy alfredo sauces with more seasonings in them, to give a bit of pep and zest to pasta dishes (such as Bertolli Alfredo Sauce, my point of comparison). All in all, it will do the trick if you need some pre-made alfredo sauce for a dish, and I doubt you would receive any complaints. But if you really want to wow the people you're feeding, I'd look elsewhere.
12/16/2018
Alfredo
This is by far my favorite Alfredo sauce. My entire family loves it
11/11/2018
My go to Alfredo sauce always a hit!
This is my go to Alfredo Sauce when I'm craving Chicken Alfredo or just pasta with a nice creamy sauce to compliment my seafood dish or whatever. Tried others and they can not compare to the richness of this sauce. It also has a great value compared with other brands. This sauce is so good on so many things and tastes fresh. Love to have it in my pantry to be used for a quick meal.
10/15/2018
Delicious and Easy Alfredo
Sometimes I enjoy making my own alfredo sauce from scratch, but when I just don't have time, this is my go to alfredo sauce. It's great in taste and all you have to do is warm it up. When my daughter has soccer practice and I only have 10 minutes to make dinner, I boil some pasta real quick and add this on top. My kids love it and I love that it tastes great and is quick.
10/3/2018
These make cooking a breeze.
I love these cheeses in the jar. They make a basic pot of mixed veggies, chicken and pasta come out like a gourmet meal. The awesome taste is just mouth watering. I also add in coconut milk and crab meat to some dishes. I love these.
9/3/2018
tastes great
My family loves eating alfredo sauce over pasta with chicken. I wouldn't begin to know how to make the sauce so this works great. It has a nice, rich, creamy taste and it's delicious. It's also very convenient. I like to keep it on hand not only because it tastes good but also because it's something I can use to make a last minute dish. It comes in a jar so if I don't use all of it, I can put it in the fridge for a later day.
8/23/2018
Alfredo Sauce Lover
I love Alfredo sauce and finally attempted to make some at home... I'm no chef so I picked up Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce and it made me look like I knew what I was doing in the kitchen! I love to keep some in the pantry just in case. Such a great creamy, delicious taste to it... add some pepper and dinner is served!
7/31/2018
This is my favorite pasta brand. Simple ingredients, no additives & always has a full bodied taste!