4.5 5 0 368 368 Made with fresh cream and aged cheeses.

5/11/2017
I always keep a jar of this around for a quick meal. It is a great consistency and delicious. It is especially good on pizza. This is a good enough product that I can easily take a shortcut to get a meal on the table.
5/9/2017
I love the brand Classico sauces but the sizes are so small I wish they had bigger jars especially with the pesto sauces
4/21/2017
This is one of the best jarred Alfredo sauces on the market! I buy it as often as I can when planning my meals. This tastes like restaurant quality sauce without the high price tag!
4/18/2017
I have tried this sauce in multiple recipes we cook and I love it. It has great flavor and the Four Cheese Alfredo happens to be one of my favorite ones. They have many different type of sauces to choose from. We use this one in our Chicken pasta dishes, pizza, and many more recipes!
4/10/2017
Used this w my homemade pesto, it was awesome! Cook chicken in Italian dressing and chop up. Boil up some BowTie pasta. Crumble up some bacon (I cheat and use precooked, cook it til crispy). Mix all together w 4oz pesto and Four Cheese Alfredo, can add cherry tomatoes and mushrooms too-- Voila! Super easy and delish. I actually think it's better the next day-- leftovers!!
4/6/2017
Mmmmm...... I love Classico sauces. The Four Cheese Alfredo is the bomb! So Rich, Creamy & Full of Cheese Flavor.
4/4/2017
This is the best Alfredo sauce I've ever tried. Tastes better than a restaurant.
4/3/2017
I have 5 sons that are very picky but when I made this with chicken they were fighting for the left overs.
2/28/2017
great sauce, use regularly for chicken alfredo and/or other things.
2/15/2017
Very good. Thick and creamy, has great taste and texture.
1/25/2017
Love this sauce the only thing better is fresh made...its great over any pasta but awesome when you add some veggies and chicken or shrimp!!
1/5/2017
I much prefer tomato sauces but this one is really nice.
12/23/2016
Wonderful pasta sauce! Sprinkle some parm on top and perfecto! Use all the sauce immediately though, the leftover sauce gets runny quick. I was rather surprised and disappointed by that. I knew it would, but I didn't expect it to before dinner was over (partially my fault for leaving it out on the counter and not putting it in the fridge, but my spouse made me dinner and I was unaware at the time). We've also used it as a pizza sauce before, spinach and chicken pizza as well as pepperoni pizza; attempted calzones; stuffed pasta shells; a version of lasagna; sad manicotti wannabes and spectacular mac and cheese. It's a very versatile sauce.
12/15/2016
We love this sauce over fettuccini noodles. Add a little Parmesan cheese, with a lettuce & tomatoes salad, you have a wonderful meal. Makes me hungry to think about it.
12/7/2016
Lots of flavor. Very nice and pretty cheap. Loved it.