Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Made with fresh cream and aged cheeses.

Miranda (Lumberton)

• 28 Comments
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is one of the best Alfredo sauces I have ever bought. The sauce is thick, creamy and very flavorful. They also have an awesome pizza sauce and marinara sauce. There isn't another sauce out there that comes close to the Classico brand. I highly recommend all of their sauces. You won't be disappointed if you by Classico brand.

Sunny (Corpus Christi)

• Review
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

As a preproffesional student, mother of 4 and a picky husband. I need good food that I can cook fast and clean fast. This pasta sauce is a great base I can be dynamic with. I can go for a basic Alfredo with chicken or add some tomato and Cayenne or creole and it quickly becomes a Cajun sauce from one night to the next. Some shelf stable sauces have a shelf stable taste. This was better than that. I buy this on a regular.

Diana (Pittsford)

• Review
12/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I've purchased pasta sauces from Classico on several occasions, but I only bought the Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce once. I used it to make fettucine alfredo, and while it had all the expected traits of alfredo sauce (texture, creaminess, smoothness) I wasn't blown away with the overall flavor profile. Despite containing four cheeses, I couldn't detect much of any cheese flavor in the sauce. It was very creamy, but it didn't taste like much BUT cream. I enjoy alfredo sauces with more seasonings in them, to give a bit of pep and zest to pasta dishes (such as Bertolli Alfredo Sauce, my point of comparison). All in all, it will do the trick if you need some pre-made alfredo sauce for a dish, and I doubt you would receive any complaints. But if you really want to wow the people you're feeding, I'd look elsewhere.

Brittany (Beech Grove)

• 65 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is by far my favorite Alfredo sauce. My entire family loves it

Angela (Racine)

• 12 Comments
11/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is my go to Alfredo Sauce when I'm craving Chicken Alfredo or just pasta with a nice creamy sauce to compliment my seafood dish or whatever. Tried others and they can not compare to the richness of this sauce. It also has a great value compared with other brands. This sauce is so good on so many things and tastes fresh. Love to have it in my pantry to be used for a quick meal.

Emily (Frederick)

• 1 Review
  • 45 Comments
10/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

Sometimes I enjoy making my own alfredo sauce from scratch, but when I just don't have time, this is my go to alfredo sauce. It's great in taste and all you have to do is warm it up. When my daughter has soccer practice and I only have 10 minutes to make dinner, I boil some pasta real quick and add this on top. My kids love it and I love that it tastes great and is quick.

Sharon (Mount Vernon)

• 5 Comments
10/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love these cheeses in the jar. They make a basic pot of mixed veggies, chicken and pasta come out like a gourmet meal. The awesome taste is just mouth watering. I also add in coconut milk and crab meat to some dishes. I love these.

shanna (Richmond)

• 26 Comments
9/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

My family loves eating alfredo sauce over pasta with chicken. I wouldn't begin to know how to make the sauce so this works great. It has a nice, rich, creamy taste and it's delicious. It's also very convenient. I like to keep it on hand not only because it tastes good but also because it's something I can use to make a last minute dish. It comes in a jar so if I don't use all of it, I can put it in the fridge for a later day.

Melissa (Glendale)

• 220 Comments
8/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Alfredo sauce and finally attempted to make some at home... I'm no chef so I picked up Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce and it made me look like I knew what I was doing in the kitchen! I love to keep some in the pantry just in case. Such a great creamy, delicious taste to it... add some pepper and dinner is served!

Lalanie (Medford)

• 67 Comments
7/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is my favorite pasta brand. Simple ingredients, no additives & always has a full bodied taste!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours