Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Made with fresh cream and aged cheeses.

Angela (Racine)

• 12 Comments
11/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is my go to Alfredo Sauce when I'm craving Chicken Alfredo or just pasta with a nice creamy sauce to compliment my seafood dish or whatever. Tried others and they can not compare to the richness of this sauce. It also has a great value compared with other brands. This sauce is so good on so many things and tastes fresh. Love to have it in my pantry to be used for a quick meal.

Emily (Frederick)

• 1 Review
  • 43 Comments
10/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

Sometimes I enjoy making my own alfredo sauce from scratch, but when I just don't have time, this is my go to alfredo sauce. It's great in taste and all you have to do is warm it up. When my daughter has soccer practice and I only have 10 minutes to make dinner, I boil some pasta real quick and add this on top. My kids love it and I love that it tastes great and is quick.

Sharon (Mount Vernon)

• 5 Comments
10/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love these cheeses in the jar. They make a basic pot of mixed veggies, chicken and pasta come out like a gourmet meal. The awesome taste is just mouth watering. I also add in coconut milk and crab meat to some dishes. I love these.

shanna (Richmond)

• 21 Comments
9/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

My family loves eating alfredo sauce over pasta with chicken. I wouldn't begin to know how to make the sauce so this works great. It has a nice, rich, creamy taste and it's delicious. It's also very convenient. I like to keep it on hand not only because it tastes good but also because it's something I can use to make a last minute dish. It comes in a jar so if I don't use all of it, I can put it in the fridge for a later day.

Melissa (Glendale)

• 217 Comments
8/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Alfredo sauce and finally attempted to make some at home... I'm no chef so I picked up Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce and it made me look like I knew what I was doing in the kitchen! I love to keep some in the pantry just in case. Such a great creamy, delicious taste to it... add some pepper and dinner is served!

Lalanie (Medford)

• 61 Comments
7/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is my favorite pasta brand. Simple ingredients, no additives & always has a full bodied taste!

Charity (Longview)

• 3 Comments
7/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have tried Classico four cheese Alfredo sauce over noodles with meatballs and my family absolutely loves it. It's smooth and creamy taste makes a great dish paired with some garlic toast. I highly recommend Classico four cheese Alfredo sauce.

Tracy (Millersville)

• 97 Comments
6/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I’ve tried this product over wide buttered pasta noodles topped with fresh grated locetteli Romano cheese fresh salad on the side and hot fresh baked bread, it was delicious with the salad and bread,

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
5/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

LOADED WITH FLAVOR AND GREAT TEXTURE. A LITTLE TOO MANY CALORIES AND FAT TO BE USED REGULARLY.

Teresa (Antioch)

• 1 Comment
5/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this . I use it with pasta vegetables and even chips.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours