3.6 5 0 44 44 The best qualities of Alfredo sauce, fresh cream and aged Parmesan cheese combined with the light and flavorful taste of tomato sauce and fresh garlic.

20/10/2016
Me gustaria probar esta pasta ya que en mi casa mis hijas son amantes de las pastas.
27/09/2016
This looks like it would taste good on some pasta, but it might be a bit to salty because of the cheese content but I would want to try it anyway and just add garlic and water to delute the salt.
25/09/2016
Most likely, I would not like this product as I usually make my own sauce and I do not care much for cream sauces in a jar. I suppose in a pinch it could be used to toss pasta in, if you add fresh herbs with it.
15/08/2016
Todavia no he tenido el gusto de probar el Classico Four Cheese tomato Cream. me gustaria mucho poder probarlo y utilizarlo en mis recetas.
05/08/2016
Esta no la he probado. Pero esta marca es muy buena
05/08/2016
No he probado este sabor y me encantaria probarlo porque amo realmente las pastas con mucha salsa
11/06/2016
sounds like a wonderful flavor to add to lasagnas!!!!
06/06/2016
I have not tried this flavour, but I would absolutely love to try it !! :) i love making pasta and to have something that is quick and easy would make life so much convenient!
15/05/2016
i would love to try this brand of sauce to compare against the other brands.
10/05/2016
I have not tried this product, but would really like to do so, as it looks really inviting and I love spagetti. It is my favorite dish.
07/05/2016
I have not tried this product but I bet it would make a great casserole dish. Anything Cheese is great with me.
12/04/2016
I have not yet tried this flavor of Classico. I have used the original flavor and we all liked. As soon as my store gets it, I'll be sure to try it.
10/04/2016
is this really good? i have tried classico but this is different. the one's i've tried are very good. i just don't know about the cream sauce
14/03/2016
We have not tried this one, but it look delicious please send me a sample
07/03/2016
Looks and sounds good! Would like to try it out. Can I get a sample?