3.8 5 0 15 15 The best qualities of Alfredo sauce, fresh cream and aged Parmesan cheese combined with the light and flavorful taste of tomato sauce and fresh garlic.
Classico Four Cheese Tomato Cream

30/10/2016
Have not tried this product yet, but I am always looking for something different to serve my family. Classico Four Cheese Tomato Cream sounds delicious.
28/10/2016
We use prego now for our spaghetti but i would l love to try this product on our other pastas we love to use to create a new and exciting dinner sensation.
20/10/2016
Me gustaria probar esta pasta ya que en mi casa mis hijas son amantes de las pastas.
27/09/2016
This looks like it would taste good on some pasta, but it might be a bit to salty because of the cheese content but I would want to try it anyway and just add garlic and water to delute the salt.
25/09/2016
Most likely, I would not like this product as I usually make my own sauce and I do not care much for cream sauces in a jar. I suppose in a pinch it could be used to toss pasta in, if you add fresh herbs with it.
15/08/2016
Todavia no he tenido el gusto de probar el Classico Four Cheese tomato Cream. me gustaria mucho poder probarlo y utilizarlo en mis recetas.
05/08/2016
Esta no la he probado. Pero esta marca es muy buena
05/08/2016
No he probado este sabor y me encantaria probarlo porque amo realmente las pastas con mucha salsa
11/06/2016
sounds like a wonderful flavor to add to lasagnas!!!!
06/06/2016
I have not tried this flavour, but I would absolutely love to try it !! :) i love making pasta and to have something that is quick and easy would make life so much convenient!
15/05/2016
i would love to try this brand of sauce to compare against the other brands.
10/05/2016
I have not tried this product, but would really like to do so, as it looks really inviting and I love spagetti. It is my favorite dish.
07/05/2016
I have not tried this product but I bet it would make a great casserole dish. Anything Cheese is great with me.
12/04/2016
I have not yet tried this flavor of Classico. I have used the original flavor and we all liked. As soon as my store gets it, I'll be sure to try it.
10/04/2016
is this really good? i have tried classico but this is different. the one's i've tried are very good. i just don't know about the cream sauce