3.6 5 0 44 44 The best qualities of Alfredo sauce, fresh cream and aged Parmesan cheese combined with the light and flavorful taste of tomato sauce and fresh garlic.

04/03/2016
Yummy ! Would love to sample. Looks delicious. I'm sure my grandchildren would these
02/03/2016
I have tried the Classico dried tomato pesto before and I am anxious to try Classic Four Cheese Tomato Cream. It looks delicious
03/02/2016
This product is on my send and let me try I want to start a new tradition in my household
18/01/2016
I love cooking pasta dishes. This looks like a good product to try.
12/01/2016
I haven't tried it, but, however, from reading the comments, I'd definitely enjoy it!
05/01/2016
Haven't tried it yet but I usually make my sauce from scratch looks tempting to try it contains alot of the same ingredients I use to make my sauce. Would love the opportunity to try it.. Send me a sample jar ...I'm having spaghetti for dinner tonight...
04/01/2016
I have not tried this product yet but I'm looking forward to trying it. We all love spaghetti sauce.
22/12/2015
I would love to try this I am always willing to try new things and like surprising my family with interesting meals
21/12/2015
Classico heh...consider me for product testing...I've never tried Classico products before...
07/12/2015
I love the Classico sauce varieties & would love to try it!! If it is as good as their other sauces I am sure it will be a hit!!
05/12/2015
I have not tried this particular flavor but i always choose Classico when I make chicken Parmesan. I have not been disappointed by any of their sauces. I will definitely be trying this one.
05/12/2015
You got me at cheese and fresh! Would love to try this sauce and write a review!
05/12/2015
I am with Tonya I will like to taste this classico sauce with one of many of my dinner food. Please send me a sample. Thank you
05/12/2015
I like Classico sauces, they bring variety to the dinner table. Would love to try this for our family dinner.