Classico® Signature Recipes® Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce

4.5 5 0 127 127 Made with fire roasted tomatoes to give your homemade pizza flavorful new twist.

26/03/2022
Great taste!
31/01/2022
Great on pizza
I found this sauce to be delicious and made my homemade pizza feel a little fancier! However my husband who prefers the classic non chunky sauce didn’t care for this.
04/01/2022
My go to spaghetti and pizza sauce
Not only does this sauce taste good on pizza it’s the best when making spaghetti and meatballs too .
02/12/2021
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to try definitely. I love it.
27/10/2021
Awesome Sauce
Oh my goodness..this is the best pizza sauce.Sometimes I use it to make spaghetti and it makes it haveva very great taste.
06/10/2021
Best Sauce
Love Classico pizza sauce products, Great taste with ample quantity of vegetables mashed into the sauce. The spice is spot on. After opening the sauce lasts in fridge for a week. Great for . topping on pizza or to eat with breadsticks. Perfect for cold nights in winter.
01/09/2021
Delicious.
We make pizza a lot at home. This was the best sauce we’ve used. (That wasn’t homemade 😋) it’s almost like my Dad’s sauce!
30/08/2021
Classico® Signature Recipes® Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce
Great, but needed a bit more kick to it. I wanted to see more Italian spices added to it or something. Otherwise, really good and made for great pizza.
24/06/2021
Not a very good sauce.
First and foremost, the fire roasted tomatoes are the third or fourth ingredient on the ingredient list. This ensures that it does not taste like fire roasted tomatoes at all. I have no idea why they would include paprika in a pizza sauce, and there is way too much salt for my taste. I would delete the sugar and the paprika, and include more garlic and basil. Stay away from this sauce. It is not what it is advertised to be, and tastes aweful.
25/04/2021
So good
Pizza sauce perfection. We make a lot of homemade pizza. So sauce is a major taste maker. This has a good thick texture it smells so good when you open jar up. It's a good quality taste of fire roasted goodness.
17/03/2021
Classico
I thought this sauce had a wonderful flavor. You can tell it is supposed to be from a fire oven.
20/02/2021
excellent flavor
This sauce makes it easy to mix up a fast weeknight meal. I use it to make my Pizza Pasta Bake. Very convenient and tasy for a jar sauce.
17/10/2020
Sauce
I have used this to make mini muffin pizza’s, purchased without any testing. Saw in store and was interested in trying it so purchased without any incentive.
12/10/2020
Is a very good product i buy it all the time my kid also love it
01/09/2020
great sauce--very versital
great for pizza and lasanda can be used for anything that need tomato sauce