Classico® Signature Recipes® Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce

4.6 5 0 130 130 Made with fire roasted tomatoes to give your homemade pizza flavorful new twist.
Classico® Signature Recipes® Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce

15/05/2018
I tried Classico Signature Recipes Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce last week when I made my homemade pizza dough. My husband- who is hard taste- loved it. He thought a made it by myself. No need to know my secrets, lol!
11/05/2018
This pizza sauce is key when making homemade pizza with the kids. It is very tasty!
23/02/2018
Classico fire roasted sauce taste amazing. It has a hearty flavor which is perfect for pizza. I have recommended it to all my friends that are eating gluten free.
16/02/2018
Classico® Signature Recipes® Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce is my go-to when making homemade pizza. Not too tart and not too sweet. Just right!
07/02/2018
great taste,i also used this for are mozzarella sticks my family loved it!
02/02/2018
Love this sauce it is just the right thickness. It is the only one i use now i found it.
28/01/2018
Oh I love this stuff! We love having pizza and making it ourselves is so much fun. This Classico Signature Recipes Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce is so delicious. Pizza comes out tasting like a New York style pizza. We just bought some this weekend to make some pizza. Can’t wait!
28/01/2018
Mmmm his has to be my fav pizza sauce. This exact one in particular. Fire roasted tomatoes pushed this flavor beyond galaxies!
28/01/2018
This has a rich flavor an is great consistently,texture and the taste is fantastic. Delicious ,love the flavor
17/01/2018
My go to jar of spaghetti! Super fast and convenient with flavor.
16/01/2018
I love to make homemade pizza with the kids. This stuff is so good to use!!
08/12/2017
I buy this whenever I want to make homemade pizza - it makes the whole process faster and easier! The taste is good, as it has a decent amount of spices already in the sauce!
06/12/2017
This pizza sauce is beyond yummy! My kids and I love to make our own french bread pizzas at home and this is my go-to pizza sauce!
25/11/2017
we use this when making home made pizzas! it is a great sauce with hearty robust flavor!
13/11/2017
Classico Signature Recipes Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce IS DELICIOUS AND PRESERVATIVE FREE!!!