4.3 5 0 43 43 Creamy tomato & roasted garlic. Made with fresh garlic & aged cheese.

28/01/2018
Classico Tomato Cream sauces are great on veggies and chicken. Skip the pasta for a healthy, low carb meal.
13/06/2017
This a great product and goes really well with spaghetti or pasta. It tastes fresh too.
28/08/2016
Es espectacular keda sabrosos lo espageris con esta salsa ami me encanta
11/06/2016
Very fresh Italian flavor. I love that it is Gluten free and fits in wonderfully in any Italian dish that I make.
09/05/2016
very tasty sauce, smooth and creamy, taste fresh and better then Classico used be, will definitely buy again
13/04/2016
Okay product nothing special ingredients includes soy, and calcium chloride so it is not organic in nature
02/03/2016
This pasta sauce is amazing and just the right amount of garlic!
20/02/2016
I really like this product, it has a roasted garlic flavor & is so creamy that it make your mouth water.
02/10/2015
My kids love pasta we eat it all the time we have tried the treys it befor and the kids love it!!!,
27/09/2016
I have not tried this product yet, but would love to try this one. I have tried some of the other Classico sauces and they are very tasty.
26/09/2016
Me encantaria probarla, ya que solo he probado la variedad de salsas blancas.
25/09/2016
I've tried their other flavors and enjoyed would love to try this one
19/09/2016
Está salsa no la probado pero me llamas la atención su combinación de ingredientes
02/09/2016
Debe ser sabrosa me encanta todo lo que tenga ajo porque le da un sabor adombroso a las pastas y comidas me gustaria probarlas
19/08/2016
Esta debe saber deliciosa. Me gustaria una muestra de ella.