4.5 5 0 264 264 This exfoliating facial mask clings to dirt and oil as it transforms from a liquid to a semi-solid, and then easily peels off to reveal cleansed skin.

CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action Peel Off Mask with Activated Charcoal

• 4.5 out of 5 from

yulisa (Davis)

• Upload
  • 3 Comments
11/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this product. I have never tried this brand before but i think this is my go to.

Elezcia (Clayton)

• 8 Comments
11/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

This was a great face mask that really helped to give my skin a great look.

Antonia (LAFAYETTE)

• 2 Comments
10/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved trying the Clean & Clear peel off mask. It got all the dirt and cleaned my face. I can't wait to buy this next time I go shopping.

Marie (Cadyville)

• 6 Comments
10/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

This mask smelled great and left my skin feeling very smooth after. Didn’t hurt when I peeled it off either. I was hoping it would maybe unclog my pores a little more though.

Koraima (La Palma)

• Upload
  • 12 Comments
10/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

I felt that this mask worked the same as other charcoal masks I have tried before. One thing I did not like about it was the scent of the product.

Dorothea (Franklin)

• 69 Comments
10/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

My teenager actually used this , and said it was an easy application of spreading on a thin layer liquid mask to dry face avoiding her eyebrows and and eye and lips and waited about 15-20 til hers dried into a mask and she simply pulled it off .Though it did NOT come off all in one piece no mask ever does it did come off very quickly and hardly left any thing behind to wipe off .Her face feft SQUICKY CLEAN with NO OILYNESS .She wants to buy her friends some , and of course herself more too . All girls love feeling pampered and this mask makes you feel that way even if it's only for 20 min.😉

ERIKA (ELGIN)

• 17 Comments
10/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

Easy to put on and the easiest to remove, eliminates impurities, removes black spots, leaves skin soft, minimizes pores, is not irritating, my daughter tried it and asked me to buy it to use it again.

Stacy (Negaunee)

• 3 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

Easy to use and left my skin feeling clean and smooth

Naomi (Saint Cloud)

• 2 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really like this product. It was really easy to put on my face. I have sensitive skin and I didn't have a rash at all. I was surprised how clean my face was after using this product. I will have to buy this for my daughter to use also.

kelly (Hephzibah)

• 37 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved trying this Deep Action Peel Off Mask. I loved how it made my face feel after use. I loved how it exfoliates and cleanses for healthy looking skin. I love how it transforms from a liquid to a solid and is easy to peel off. Also, its great that it don' clog pores and only takes about 20 minutes for lasting effect.