Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser 2-Pack

4.5 5 0 320 320 Clean your skin with a touch of moisture in the morning and calming aromas at night.
Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser 2-Pack

25/11/2021
Eh
I used these products when my acne was at its worst and it just made my acne more painful and dried my skin out. This is my personal experience though.
14/11/2021
XTRA laundry soap with OXI CLEAN
This is a less expensive laundry soap. Very disappointed. Wouldn't recommend if you want your clothes clean. You get what you pay for. Two stars..
01/11/2021
Perfect
Love this it does wake you up. Clean fresh, but soft. Will buy this product
30/10/2021
refreshing
the morning burst wakes you up and leaves your face clean an tingly but the night one irritated my skin and caused me to break out
27/10/2021
I love this! Except..
I've been a Clean & Clear user ever since, and this set, oh i love this. Especially the night time cleanser. And the smells is great too. If you're someone who likes it fragrance-free, i don't think this is for you as the cleansers have a pretty strong smell (it smells good jsyk). Their night time cleanser, for some reason, or im not sure if it really is part of of the magics, but it helps me get to sleep. it feels extra extra soft at night when you wash your face. Anyway, so like i said, i love this product except for some of the beads of the morning burst. Don't get me wrong, it is indeed refreshing to use for mornings, but some beads doesn;t really dissolve, and it's scary because for people who has big or open pores, the beads might clog up your pores.
22/10/2021
Great!
I haven’t tried the night yet but the morning burst is super!!!! It definitely wake you up in the morning,smells really good,removes build up & don’t leave your face dry like most facial soaps
10/10/2021
Day Great, Night Horrible.
I bought these because they came in a convenient 2 pack, and I liked that one was for the morning and one for night. I love the Morning Burst, with the micro beads. However, the evening wash is extremely drying. Plan to have a thick, hydrating, moisturizer ready yet.
09/10/2021
Nope
I Don’t like these two I had bought it because I needed something to wash my face emergency because I couldn’t find the one I usually use. I Don’t like these because they made my face itchy after I used these and my face was burning a little. I Don’t like the ingredients that are in this product neither.
06/10/2021
Clean an clear
I really liked the combo. The morning one wakes up the face. My face felt clean an ready for the day an makeup. The night one calmed my skin and felt amazing and fresh. My pores were clean and ready for moisturizer. Before I applied any moisturizer my skin wasn't tight or itchy. I really recommend these.
03/10/2021
Face cleanser
I love using this it is a big part of my everyday regimen.
24/09/2021
Love the duo option, day and night helps keep my skin routine easy! Cleanse and refreshing, morning will wake you up, and night helps calm down, ready for sleep. Great product for price.
24/09/2021
Excellent
I try this too mach and easy to use and my skin to nice
21/09/2021
Great Duo!
This Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser 2-Pack is such an amazing skincare duo! Everything your skin needs and craves in one morning bottle and evening bottle. The evening scent helps get my skin ready for bed and makes my skin feel clean and refreshed!
15/09/2021
Very refreshing
I really like both of these. I feel so refreshed after using. My skin has also been clearer since using. Great products!
27/08/2021
Very Unique
I loved the Clean and Clear morning and night combo pack of facial cleansers. I think it is such a unique idea to have one for the morning with caffeine in it and one for night time. I do not know of other comparable cleansers that are doing this, so I see this as very unique and innovative.