4.6 5 0 229 229 Clean your skin with a touch of moisture in the morning and calming aromas at night.
Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser 2-Pack

10/07/2020
Clean & clear
Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser. Has a great smell and works really well
04/07/2020
Like the way my face feels
I bought this product after one of my friends suggested it. I love the way the morning one helps wake you up after washing your face. It has a great smell.
23/06/2020
Great value
This is great for a day and night skincare routine! The night one makes you feel relaxed like it says, and the morning one gives you that nice burst of energy. I love it!
18/05/2020
Face Wash
I use this face wash everyday. It is a boost of energy in the morning and relaxing feeling at night. I love how it actually gives you that freshness in the morning. Definitely my go to product.
25/04/2020
go to face wash !!
i have been using this product since i started to get acne !! love how the night one feels on my face when rinsed <3
13/04/2020
I love this duo!
These cleansers work so well and the price point is excellent. Not only do they smell really good but they leave your skin feeling squeaky clean without drying your skin. This is such a good brand and I will continue to purchase these cleansers.
18/03/2020
Clean and clear
This item I rate it 10/10 . I recommend this to everybody who hasn't tried it and this is a very affordable item you can purchase and it works and I can say everything good about this product and not bad.
01/03/2020
Best Cleanser
Clean and clear is the first and 1 of only 3 facial soaps I am able to use without damaging or breaking my skin out. Morning burst is probably my favorite of all. I highly recommend this facial cleanser.
16/02/2020
Hydration to nouris......
Clean & clear. ..... Is the most trusted Brand. ... It's quite good to apply on your Face after treat with your medicine washes It is good to enhance your beauty. ... Yessss I will recommend you Guys this Best of luck. ...
13/02/2020
Easy to use
This great set was awesome for my son. Kept beside the sink it made his ritual great and easy steps. It is much cheaper at discountstores. All it needs is a moisturizer to finish off the set. Very affordable, not to girl perfume.
04/01/2020
Amazing Product
I got this cleanser so that I could see improvement in my skin, and as I thought this actually worked and using this product daily made my skin better looking and also less acne prone.Highly recommended product.
21/12/2019
My favorite face wash
I have been using these for years! I love the way my skin looks and feels!
05/12/2019
Morning Burst is best
Love the set but by far my favorite was the Morning Burst. So refreshing, smells great and is a great way to wake up in the morning. My face feels clean and refreshed all day long
04/12/2019
They're both good
I liked these products, but I think I like the morning one better because it made me feel like my skin was cleaner than the nighttime wash.
28/11/2019
Perfect pair
The morning burst is so very refreshing to my skin, it almost has a cooking effect that wakes me up and keeps my face hydrated throughout the day. I don't use the night one too much but my teenage son does and it helps keep his acne under control since he started using it.