4.6 5 0 236 236 Clean your skin with a touch of moisture in the morning and calming aromas at night.
Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser 2-Pack

27/10/2020
Not for my sensitive skin!
I was using this for 2 months before I switched to a more high end brand. In that time I noticed my face was more red then usual and it wouldn't go away along with the acne spots not getting any better. I see my opinion is unpopular for this product so all I can say is it's worth a try!
23/10/2020
an old favorite
i've used these for years and I really like how fresh they smell and how clean they leave my skin. They do have a nice exfoliation effect on the skin. I enjoy this product.
14/10/2020
affordable exfoliate
I purchased the morning one I find it more refreshing and i use it day or night. I keep in my shower at all times and really enjoy the bubble burst onto the skin make me feel extra clean.
01/09/2020
Great for your face
I bought this product a couple months ago and really enjoy both of these! I enjoy the morning one as it helps to wake me up in the morning and feel refreshed. I enjoy the the night time one because it leaves me relaxed and ready for bed!
01/09/2020
Love this product
Love this product leave my skin cleaner and clearer until now I am still using it and it is part of my daily facial cleaning routine.
23/08/2020
Too stripping
I bought this product on a sale to try with my facial cleaning routine. I thought I would like the two different formulas but sadly it was too hard for my skin. Instead of it helping to prevent break outs it felt like it was creating more of them for me. My skin would get slightly red & feel irritated.
22/07/2020
Awesome!!
Great product use it every morning and night. Very refreshing
10/07/2020
Clean & clear
Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser. Has a great smell and works really well
04/07/2020
Like the way my face feels
I bought this product after one of my friends suggested it. I love the way the morning one helps wake you up after washing your face. It has a great smell.
23/06/2020
Great value
This is great for a day and night skincare routine! The night one makes you feel relaxed like it says, and the morning one gives you that nice burst of energy. I love it!
18/05/2020
Face Wash
I use this face wash everyday. It is a boost of energy in the morning and relaxing feeling at night. I love how it actually gives you that freshness in the morning. Definitely my go to product.
25/04/2020
go to face wash !!
i have been using this product since i started to get acne !! love how the night one feels on my face when rinsed <3
13/04/2020
I love this duo!
These cleansers work so well and the price point is excellent. Not only do they smell really good but they leave your skin feeling squeaky clean without drying your skin. This is such a good brand and I will continue to purchase these cleansers.
18/03/2020
Clean and clear
This item I rate it 10/10 . I recommend this to everybody who hasn't tried it and this is a very affordable item you can purchase and it works and I can say everything good about this product and not bad.
01/03/2020
Best Cleanser
Clean and clear is the first and 1 of only 3 facial soaps I am able to use without damaging or breaking my skin out. Morning burst is probably my favorite of all. I highly recommend this facial cleanser.