Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser 2-Pack

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Clean your skin with a touch of moisture in the morning and calming aromas at night.

alex (Mccalla)

2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

Leaves my face soft and clear. Helped clear up minor acne problems.

Elisa (Tooele)

2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

My favorite of the two is the morning burst, it leaves my face feeling clean and awake!

Stuti (Newhall)

2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

I wanted to like this product so badly because of the hype around it, but it did not work for me. It did not do anything for my acne prone skin and it took forever to wash off my face. I honestly think it made me break out even more on my forehead.

chelsie (Lafayette)

• 0 Review
  • 3 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is the only brand of face wash we use in our house. There is literally nothing better than the refreshed feeling you get after using.

Alexandra (Worcester)

• 0 Review
  • 8 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I like this product. The face washes are amazing. I love that there’s a night time and day time face wash, to really target problems.

Jessyka (Addison)

• 0 Upload
  • 18 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is a great morning cleanser as it really does give you a burst to help energize you! The smell is fantastic! The night time wash is calming and gentle which is wonderful to help you unwind after a day of grit all over your face from day to day living.

Maria (Chicago)

2/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

These cleansers are amazing. The morning cleanser is very refreshing to the skin and cleans pores very good. The exfoliating beads in it help get out any excess oils and makeup that may have been left in the skin. The nighttime cleanser is very gentle and is very calming.

Amber (Nixa)

2/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love both the day and night but if I'm honest I love the night time more just feels so refreshing after a long day.

Kristen (Pensacola)

• 1 Review
  • 0 Upload
  • 2 Comments
2/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

Both products were very nice. The morning burst will assist in waking you up while the night time face wash is calming.

Terri (Green Cove Springs)

2/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

This face wash is great for people whos skin is either dry, oily, even if you have bad acne! It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours