Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser 2-Pack

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Clean your skin with a touch of moisture in the morning and calming aromas at night.

Julia (Felton)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

For the price, this is one of the best cleansers for your face that you can get! I’ve tried quite a few that completely dry out my face but this does perfect! A+

Brenda (Kenner)

• 0 Upload
  • 2 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

The clean & Clear Hydrating Night Cleanser is a great product. I suffer from acne periodically even though I am 63 years of age. This keeps my skin oil free but without excessive drying. Thanks Clean and Clear for a great product.

April (Ponte Vedra)

• 1 Review
  • 4 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I suffer from acne now that I am in my 30s, so I decided to give this Clean & Clear Duo pack a try. Although it says there is a "touch of moisturizing" in the a.m. formula, I found these products to be very drying on my skin. I would definitely say that these face washes are geared towards younger consumers. On a positive note, I did notice my acne clearing up...but it's not worth the dryness that accompanies those results.

Kelsey (Oxford)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have used this for a few years. It gets the job done by cleaning your face day and night but after continued use it leaves your skin at a pleateau. Smells good and does leave skin feeling smooth.

Cynthia (Jackson)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I've tried this product and it works great.It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and it smells great

Rubab ()

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I always need a good healthy skin. Clean & clear is a complete skin care.

April (Burke)

• 2 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Bought this for my daughter as her first face wash. Works well for her face

Jessica (Lee)

12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I use this product daily to keep my skin clear. It has even helped with the acne I get from my hormones of my monthly Aunt Flo visit. It's not harsh, and doesn't irritate my skin. They leave my skin feeling clean and smooth.

Brittany (Spring Hill)

• 10 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love this! Ive always had a problem with acne and i was so pleased after using clean and clear face washes. The morning burst smells good and really leaves your face feeling amazing cool and clean. The night time takes all my make-up off and makes my face feel smooth.

Lissa (Jeanerette)

• 1 Review
  • 6 Comments
12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I LOVE this set!! Im already a clean and clear fan so when they came out with a duo set it made my day! They arent too harsh and both smell awesome!! The morning bursts make my skin feel AWAKE and clean in the morning and at night the night cleanser makes my face feel smooth, clean and refreshed!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours