Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser 2-Pack

4.4 5 0 355 355 Clean your skin with a touch of moisture in the morning and calming aromas at night.
Clean & Clear Hydrating/Night Cleanser 2-Pack

30/12/2021
Never Again
I used to have this duo as a daily routine during my teenage years. I always loved the smell of the morning burst, which is a subtle citrus-y scent. It's very refreshing.. the night cleaning option was great at winding you down and making you feel clean before bed. I just got these again recently because they were on sale. I broke out really bad and my face became very red. It was really bad and embarrassing. The ingredients are not good if you actually pay attention to them.. very different than Cetaphil. I would not recommend using this product (again).
23/12/2021
I really like this
I love the sunburst for early morning face wash routine and the nightly face wash routine is just okay but the morning burst is simply great
23/12/2021
hate it
I personally am not a fan of both these two products. I have acne-prone skin and this did not do well on my skin. It made me break out so much more and made my skin so so so dry. It's so heavily fragranced too. would not recommend it.
21/12/2021
a few top faves
Absolutely love the both of these. Both smell amazing and the beads REALLY leave you with a fresh more woken up feeling and sensation after using. Certain brands and products (haven't figured out what exactly yet still) will make my face break out into uncomfortable red hives after using for at least 24 hours at a time, but these are two for sure I've never had any sort of problem with after using!
16/12/2021
Left my face feeling like sand paper.
Two years ago I got this as a stocking stuffer for christmas and I used it for about a month until I realized how dry it made my face feel. It made it feel like sand paper and sometimes it would even burn a little. Wouldn't recommend to anyone who suffers from a dry face or sensitive skin.
16/12/2021
I feel as if it made me breakout more than before I used it I hate it lol please don’t do it to yourself
25/11/2021
Eh
I used these products when my acne was at its worst and it just made my acne more painful and dried my skin out. This is my personal experience though.
14/11/2021
XTRA laundry soap with OXI CLEAN
This is a less expensive laundry soap. Very disappointed. Wouldn't recommend if you want your clothes clean. You get what you pay for. Two stars..
01/11/2021
Perfect
Love this it does wake you up. Clean fresh, but soft. Will buy this product
30/10/2021
refreshing
the morning burst wakes you up and leaves your face clean an tingly but the night one irritated my skin and caused me to break out
27/10/2021
I love this! Except..
I've been a Clean & Clear user ever since, and this set, oh i love this. Especially the night time cleanser. And the smells is great too. If you're someone who likes it fragrance-free, i don't think this is for you as the cleansers have a pretty strong smell (it smells good jsyk). Their night time cleanser, for some reason, or im not sure if it really is part of of the magics, but it helps me get to sleep. it feels extra extra soft at night when you wash your face. Anyway, so like i said, i love this product except for some of the beads of the morning burst. Don't get me wrong, it is indeed refreshing to use for mornings, but some beads doesn;t really dissolve, and it's scary because for people who has big or open pores, the beads might clog up your pores.
22/10/2021
Great!
I haven’t tried the night yet but the morning burst is super!!!! It definitely wake you up in the morning,smells really good,removes build up & don’t leave your face dry like most facial soaps
10/10/2021
Day Great, Night Horrible.
I bought these because they came in a convenient 2 pack, and I liked that one was for the morning and one for night. I love the Morning Burst, with the micro beads. However, the evening wash is extremely drying. Plan to have a thick, hydrating, moisturizer ready yet.
09/10/2021
Nope
I Don’t like these two I had bought it because I needed something to wash my face emergency because I couldn’t find the one I usually use. I Don’t like these because they made my face itchy after I used these and my face was burning a little. I Don’t like the ingredients that are in this product neither.
06/10/2021
Clean an clear
I really liked the combo. The morning one wakes up the face. My face felt clean an ready for the day an makeup. The night one calmed my skin and felt amazing and fresh. My pores were clean and ready for moisturizer. Before I applied any moisturizer my skin wasn't tight or itchy. I really recommend these.